Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a hook up. Ordered 3 double grape, 3 fantasmo express, and 5 grape walker kush. Oh and the new shirt. Ended up with...7 grape walker kush, 4 alien vs triangle, 7 double grape, 5 hubbabubbasmellascope, 7 fantasmo express, 5 toof decay. Doesn't get any better. Now I'm just confused as what to start lol @mephisto huge thanks man, I really do appreciate it. I'll never bother you again, I'll just wait lol thanks
Awesome!

Same here! order was placed on the 19th so appears theyre getting caught up real excited as it was my first order from mephisto its like waiting for christmas morning
Christmas morning and a box of chocolates lol each pack had freebies I didn't know what they were until I opened them. So far germinating 3 of each. Fantasmo express, double grape, and alien vs triangle.

Christmas morning and a box of chocolates lol each pack had freebies I didn't know what they were until I opened them. So far germinating 3 of each. Fantasmo express, double grape, and alien vs triangle.
i ordered double grape,gold glue,and sour crinkle but i think im more excited about what possible freebies might be inside all other seedbanks ive dealt with told me what i was getting as a freebie i think this is much more fun and im sure ill be happy with whatever they are

i ordered double grape,gold glue,and sour crinkle but i think im more excited about what possible freebies might be inside all other seedbanks ive dealt with told me what i was getting as a freebie i think this is much more fun and im sure ill be happy with whatever they are

The freebie for this month is Alien vs. Triangle, so you should be getting at least a few of them. I made two large-ish orders this month, so I'm swimming in 'em. Gonna use 'em up in a couple SoG grows soon.

Id seen that it was possibly AVT and if so im really excited.I didnt really even need seeds i just like collecting new strains to try im kinda a seed junkie

Id seen that it was possibly AVT and if so im really excited.I didnt really even need seeds i just like collecting new strains to try im kinda a seed junkie

Yeah, I'm getting that way as well. So far between my two orders I've got Alien vs. Triangle, Double Grape, Beary White, Skystomper, Sour Crinkle, Triangle, Gold Glue and Blue Toof. :biggrin: And after the way Mephisto hooked me up I'm not sure I'll ever bother with seedbanks again except for one more order of HSO Blue Dream since it's turned out to be a really nice smoke so far. Other than that, I'm gonna be a busy boy running Mephisto seeds for quite awhile, lol.

Here's the order.
IMG_20170831_211029.jpg

Can't get it to post right side up. Sorry

I agree. While I do enjoy freebies from seed banks, there's nothing like not knowing. I was interested in AvT, hubbabubbasmellascope, and anything toof related, but they haven't been on top of my list. Now that I've got em I can try and see what I like. I have faith in all the strains period. Mephisto provides great genetics no matter what.
Sour livers is my favorite as of now, compared to sour hound, deep blue c, and Skywalker. I liked them all but sour livers I like most. It has a half way decent mold resistance too. That surprised me. Dense ass buds with little mold and bud rot goes a long way where I'm at.
I know as long as my beans grow good I won't be disappointed period. Sour livers is one of my top 5 now. Grow it again it may be top 3 or my favorite for movies and relaxation. Now I know how it feels and reacts to training/topping etc.. I used to pop pills lol damn if sour livers ain't have me nodding off quite a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back