Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@grgazzels
I have a couple of Blue Toof's going, about day 35 right now. I'll do a full post when they've finished up. I seem to have 2 different phenos, either that or my training regime affected the plants very differently. One shot off the mark and was flowering within a couple of weeks, this negated the stretch and she's kinda stubby and stunted alas. The other has behaved much like other Mephistos and is looking just right as she gets her stretch on.

Attachments

• IMG_2619.JPG
    IMG_2619.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 105
well the only thing I can say on the subject really is I kind have spoken with Mitch more than a few times and know he will get this sorted.its how Mephisto rolls,always unlike other seedbanks. and again for the cheap seats. I read a post not long ago that essentially said this.. instead of getting an actual business thatll hike the prices and all sorts of stuff up.so they are NOT wanting to do this for US ,BUT they were trying to not do this. So we need to learn patience with a reputation like this I really dont see the worry. AND if your a grower and dont know some semblance of patience ...,well...LOL. so we ALL need to accept these thing with good prices and a bit of a delay. I too placed an order some weeks ago and nadda. I KNOW ill get my order in time. so Im not bitching and again have patience like we all need to learn. itll be alright dude. youll see.
:worship:

Nice...
I've got a Ripley's leaning pheno, and a smaller 3bog pheno...
Both are great.. will be sum outrageous o.g fire, guaranteed.
Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement. I have her sister which is a 3bog pheno in a hempy all tied down. cant post her pic for some reason. I posted it on my journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back