Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered from these guys directly multiple times. Black friday was my last order and it was shipped the very next day. That was when they sold completely out of stock. This taking weeks to ship is pretty ridiculous. They should have a warning on their website. Mitch is on vacation right now as per his auto response message and they are having issues with shipping. They took my 300 bucks the very next day after i placed my order with no problem or warning that it would be weeks for shipment. thats not how business should be done. and i know this is my first post. i wouldnt even be here however if the shipment was correct.

Eh, disagree. The fact that your last order was on Black Friday and shipped the next day doesn't really mean much. If you were one of the first people to purchase, then of course it'd ship quick. They also had extra hands on deck to handle the workload.

Delays happen. They're a fact of any business, especially small business. Should they have a warning on the site? Maybe, if this was something they expected to continue for an extended period (as in months or more) but again, delays sometimes happen. If they took the time to add a warning of delays on their site every time they had a bit of a slow-down, they'd have slow-downs all the time because they were spending too much time fiddling with the site, then folks would get upset about that...

As for Mitch being on vacation - good! They deserve it. I'm still in the beginnings of my first Mephisto grow, but from all other accounts, their shit is *fire* and they work very hard to keep it that way. I won't fault Mitch or anyone else on the crew for taking a few days to themselves now and again.

I feel like you're saying that by taking your 300 bucks and then taking weeks to ship they're somehow robbing you of something. You're still getting your seeds. And moreover, if you've ordered from them before you know that not only are you getting your seeds, but you're getting a hell of a lot of free ones too. As mentioned above I just got my second order from them today. Between the two times I've ordered from Mephisto, I spent a total of $333 usd. Wanna know how many freebies I got on top of that? $213.

That's absolutely unheard of. Bananas. An embarrassment of freebies. And if they'd taken three weeks to get to me, then I'd still have a metric buttload of absolutely dank genetics, only a little later. Unless you're someone who needs the seeds on a particular time frame for a perpetual or something, I don't see the terrible harm in the extra wait. It sucks, but again, such is life.

I just don't get the need to bash Mephisto (or any company, really) so hard for what is essentially an unavoidable part of operating virtually any business.

And I'm not saying don't be cranky about it. I agree, it sucks. Hell, I got impatient and kept checking up too. I'm just saying maybe chill out, smoke a bowl, and trust that your seeds will arrive. Mephisto are one of the most stand-up crews I've seen on this forum and definitely not out to screw anyone over.

Last edited:
I dont feel like they are out to rip anyone off. Ive been buying their gear since they came out. All large orders over 250$ most 350-400$ They could simply have gave a warning that they were having some kind of trouble and that it was taking a long time for shipping. Someone recently burgalrized my apartment and happend to find my bean box. Im on a schedule and i was hoping to have them in a timely fashion. I wasnt saying that i think they were ripping me off. I know they have the best auto genetics and the best freebies out of anyone. Really they are all i would use or suggest. Im just really bumbed its taking so long to get a shipment. And being pissed about it taking so long is not unreasonable as thats not a normal business practice by most companies. And what would a "warning on the website" do . It would Save all this trouble that everyone is having. It would andwer the question as to why everyone is not getting their shipment notifications and prevent posts just like this one and my first.

Sorry for your recent break-in, man - that truly sucks. I'd be bummed too. And I'm glad you're not trying to bash 'em, so if I misunderstood that my bad. And I see where you're coming from with the "put a warning up!" and agree that in a perfect world it'd be a great idea, but on the other hand if I were to step into their shoes right now I'd be doing my best to put my head down and get the orders out and get rid of the backlog rather than spending time on the site adding warnings. Again, just my two cents. Hope your gear shows up soon!
:pass:

I'm with you both. I'm definitely not bashing them I love what they do. But it does kinda suck. It's only a few people from what I understand, I know the workload is heavy. I want to send another email, but I'll be patient. I know they're coming, just have to adjust plans accordingly.
I somehow feel like so much interaction with the customers could be a fault too. It takes time. I know I'm not the only guy in their inbox inquiring about orders, or general questions. It's great to be able to talk to someone though. Catch 22.
I dunno. We'll all get straight I know that. Mephisto rocks.

See I knew they'd work it out all 3 orders have been sent off. Actually got the email yesterday evening just hadn't checked it until now. I understand anyone's grievances pertaining to being a little late. Hindsight is 20/20 order earlier things happen. A few extra beans goes a long way after all.
[HASHTAG]#InMephistoWeTrust[/HASHTAG]
@mephisto hey Mitch, new sticker idea above? Lol

Hahaha 2.5 weeks after i placed an order I had enough so i posted on here trying to find out whats going on. JUST my luck. The day i post this I get the shipment confirmation same night. Sorry for ranting @mephisto . I love you guys and your gear. Only company ill ever order autos from ever again. But the 2 week wait was shitty. It just was not the normal. Usually they have the shipment confirmation next day. Hopefully they get caught up and get everything under control. Much love mephisto.

The Mephisto site? It works on my end.
My order was three and a half weeks ago. And got it like two weeks ago...
And yeah the site hasn't let me view anything.
Will try with tablet.
Im very excited about running these
A v T.
Anything ive ran with Ripley's has been amazing...
Have a Man Bear Alien Pig at day 42.
Definitely a Ripley's leaning pheno.
1504010483569.jpg

Eh, disagree. The fact that your last order was on Black Friday and shipped the next day doesn't really mean much. If you were one of the first people to purchase, then of course it'd ship quick. They also had extra hands on deck to handle the workload.

Delays happen. They're a fact of any business, especially small business. Should they have a warning on the site? Maybe, if this was something they expected to continue for an extended period (as in months or more) but again, delays sometimes happen. If they took the time to add a warning of delays on their site every time they had a bit of a slow-down, they'd have slow-downs all the time because they were spending too much time fiddling with the site, then folks would get upset about that...

As for Mitch being on vacation - good! They deserve it. I'm still in the beginnings of my first Mephisto grow, but from all other accounts, their shit is *fire* and they work very hard to keep it that way. I won't fault Mitch or anyone else on the crew for taking a few days to themselves now and again.

I feel like you're saying that by taking your 300 bucks and then taking weeks to ship they're somehow robbing you of something. You're still getting your seeds. And moreover, if you've ordered from them before you know that not only are you getting your seeds, but you're getting a hell of a lot of free ones too. As mentioned above I just got my second order from them today. Between the two times I've ordered from Mephisto, I spent a total of $333 usd. Wanna know how many freebies I got on top of that? $213.

That's absolutely unheard of. Bananas. An embarrassment of freebies. And if they'd taken three weeks to get to me, then I'd still have a metric buttload of absolutely dank genetics, only a little later. Unless you're someone who needs the seeds on a particular time frame for a perpetual or something, I don't see the terrible harm in the extra wait. It sucks, but again, such is life.

I just don't get the need to bash Mephisto (or any company, really) so hard for what is essentially an unavoidable part of operating virtually any business.

And I'm not saying don't be cranky about it. I agree, it sucks. Hell, I got impatient and kept checking up too. I'm just saying maybe chill out, smoke a bowl, and trust that your seeds will arrive. Mephisto are one of the most stand-up crews I've seen on this forum and definitely not out to screw anyone over.
Top notch quality, top notch service.
Shit happens with any business, big or small.
But yes a very small crew with Mephisto.
And that is also a big reason they hook us the fuck up with extras and freebies.
I could agree that communication could be a little better on service end..
In a perfect world, it would be.
But even with that issue, ive never not received my order, with way more than I could legitimately expect..
How much pot ive grown from their freebies alone.
More than with the seeds i actually purchased.
Bottom line...
If they told me it would take two months to get my order, i would order still in a heartbeat...
Lol, my last order was seriously one seed... lol yes one double grape.
Was broke when they dropped and wanted to make sure i got a taste lol..
Well they sent me THREE, yes 3 double grape... oh and two free A v T!!!!
5 seeds for the price of one....
Find that anywhere else right??!!!
I love the fact that 99% of time on this thread its the customers usually responding to others negative feedback...
Like yourself did with this post...
Meph-heads know... piggy love

Top notch quality, top notch service.
Shit happens with any business, big or small.
But yes a very small crew with Mephisto.
And that is also a big reason they hook us the fuck up with extras and freebies.
I could agree that communication could be a little better on service end..
In a perfect world, it would be.
But even with that issue, ive never not received my order, with way more than I could legitimately expect..
How much pot ive grown from their freebies alone.
More than with the seeds i actually purchased.
Bottom line...
If they told me it would take two months to get my order, i would order still in a heartbeat...
Lol, my last order was seriously one seed... lol yes one double grape.
Was broke when they dropped and wanted to make sure i got a taste lol..
Well they sent me THREE, yes 3 double grape... oh and two free A v T!!!!
5 seeds for the price of one....
Find that anywhere else right??!!!
I love the fact that 99% of time on this thread its the customers usually responding to others negative feedback...
Like yourself did with this post...
Meph-heads know... piggy love
I've ordered just one three time always got more than three.for one. Wish I could do a huge order but then I wouldn't have space to order more

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back