Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mizzo81
Look forward to your journal if you start one. I wont start mine for 30 days give or take.
I may start one may not. She's not gonna be grown in optimal conditions. I have some autos that didn't auto so I am running 12/12 now to finish them up. I couldn't wait to start my first mephisto bean so she's gonna start under 12/12.

Yep just got mine: Freebies were 7 HBSS and 7 A v T. And a bunch of stickers. Well worth the couple weeks
Have not seen any reports on the Blue Toof. Anybody have any knowledge on them.
If that's the case I'll stop being impatient lol be 2 weeks tomorrow since payment, but I guess I can't complain if I got all that to look forward to. Lol damn

Just unboxed my gold glue and got 7 plus 5 avt.. always the best hookup around
4428c4a274e3e6209b05d7c7e276c1a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
When did you order?

Just got my second order today as well. I got impatient (again) and sent an email to check up. As far as I'm concerned, after seeing the freebies they sent me both times I'm gonna just sit on my hands and wait patiently in the future. Absolutely worth the wait and the money IMHO. :thumbsup:

Thursday makes 4 weeks for my first order and 2 weeks for my 2nd. I've got a dozen or more fem photos I could be running in my new setup but I'm holding out for the Mephisto beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back