Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I got them I popped at least one each of the Illuminautos and freebies (NCH X Sourhound, Auto Blues-Purps), that was Aug 1, today, I hope I caught it in time a BOY! Livers and Cheese Oh Boy! no more Livers and Cheese. I half considered transplanting it and bringing it indoor (I only do outdoor grows) to have some fun with genetics and get seeds, but I decided I'd rather leave it to the experts and worried that the seed that should have been female is already inferior genetics.
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG
IMG_0728.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG

As soon as I got them I popped at least one each of the Illuminautos and freebies (NCH X Sourhound, Auto Blues-Purps), that was Aug 1, today, I hope I caught it in time a BOY! Livers and Cheese Oh Boy! no more Livers and Cheese. I half considered transplanting it and bringing it indoor (I only do outdoor grows) to have some fun with genetics and get seeds, but I decided I'd rather leave it to the experts and worried that the seed that should have been female is already inferior genetics.View attachment 796406 View attachment 796407 View attachment 796408 View attachment 796409
Crazy!!!
All the illuminautos ive dropped. All between 31-40 days now. Gold Glue, Man Bear Alien Pig, and Sourhound x N.C.H. all into flower happily female.
Ive found if they get stressed in stretch they can switch.
Ive only had it happen once, an s.o.d.k that i had some watering, drainage issues during preflower stretch, and got both hair and nanas.
But generally think it was my fault.
I wouldn't call it bad genetics at all though. Feminised seeds i believe are more sensitive to stress.
My girls from last illuminauto drop are all performing with exceptional vigour.

Crazy luck though. Peace hope all works out better

@Phreakoftheweek looks like they are getting caught up. This is 2 orders, one is less then a week old.
Nice. I got payment confirmation on 15th for 2 orders, have yet to get shipping. And I placed a third on the 22nd. Fingers crossed. Hoping to join the grow battle. I still have a few sour cracks if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back