Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing your personal opinion of the SH (which I will be ordering very soon I hope!) what do you think about the NCH x SH Eyes??? What kinda effect might that have in your mind? Gonna drop one next grow and really want your take on it!! :pighug:
NCH x SH.......a good name for that might be "Cheese Hound" dude:pass::bighug::crying:

ohh hard to say man. with sour hound in it I imagine itll be good,just typically for me hazes have a less smell and taste profile so the Sh will heighten that with the cheese stink so should be a nice ride on the sati hybrid highway
I'm def. excited to drop one soon then, the "Spicy,Peppery smell they say the SH has got me goin right away. Decades ago I was turned on to a joint of some SUPER Spicy, Peppery Weed, guy said it was Jamaican. All I know is that it was "Epic" in every way and I'll never forget it. That's why I've gotta get some SH Beans before there gone!
Hey, I just finished a "medical" Haze that to me, smelled WONDERFUL, strong, citrus..hell everything. Fact is everything in the Tent lights up my olfactory senses, someone told me "Organic" will do that. :headbang: So I listened @Eyes on Fire Thank You!

Last edited:
Looks a baby blue toof is about to pop the surface.

well Im upgrading my tent and lights so I can only afford three 18 packs.as it is it already made me do a MASSIVE detour in what Im doing since these are apparently going extinct. so I need to buy as many as I can muster and the third pack will be it.I gotta get a move on on my tent and upgrades but all this extinction talk has me sideways now to play catch up. I really hope they dont come back because if they do and not with the meds line since it wont be SH exclusive but good im certain but ill be a lil upset.LOL so thats whay Im shelling out my upgrade cash to get these beauties. and if you let them go longer then the 62days typically theyll have a mUCH MUCh more deep danky stink to them with a less sweet apsect to the pull and exhale though. but within the 59-62 day time frames tends to pull stinky sweetness and nice smoothness in the balance of flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back