Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@captcold @Sleeveofauto I'm sure you guys will get worked out. I know how you feel I've ordered from other companies and had same issues. I'm confident that Mephisto is not at fault. Sucks still. I wish you guys the best.
all been handled. got good info, and excellent customer service. My whiny little bitch fest looks like a whiny little bitch fest in the rearview.

:D

all been handled. got good info, and excellent customer service. My whiny little bitch fest looks like a whiny little bitch fest in the rearview.

:D

Don't beat yourself up over it, everybody gets testy when one is dealing with one's hard earned money. For the record, I have orders with Mephisto right now, I sent a quick inquiry since my order was placed during the Kevin exit, just to make sure it was accounted for, it is but I have no ship date, and that doesn't bother me! I have always received my orders within what I think is a resonance time frame AND never felt like I was being taken advantage of. That said, days feel like weeks when one is waiting for fire! Hang in there! :d5:

yeah i cant wait to do some moe illuminatos ..that 13 was stellar indeed. very popular :D the sour hound is truly amazing. really stuns me they are going away honestly. its that good to me. extra yummy. its a nice med no doubt. i want it in my tool box for sometime. a jar, dry pouch or three,a fridge and some beans :D

yeah i cant wait to do some moe illuminatos ..that 13 was stellar indeed. very popular :D the sour hound is truly amazing. really stuns me they are going away honestly. its that good to me. extra yummy. its a nice med no doubt. i want it in my tool box for sometime. a jar, dry pouch or three,a fridge and some beans :D
Knowing your personal opinion of the SH (which I will be ordering very soon I hope!) what do you think about the NCH x SH Eyes??? What kinda effect might that have in your mind? Gonna drop one next grow and really want your take on it!! :pighug:

the sour hound is truly amazing. really stuns me they are going away honestly. its that good to me. extra yummy. its a nice med no doubt. i want it in my tool box for sometime. a jar, dry pouch or three,a fridge and some beans :D

this caused me to add a 7 pack of SH to my current order. I figure why not get some in my jar and pouch and fridge etc etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back