Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been three weeks for me since I've paid, and I haven't gotten a notice of shipment. They took the money in a matter of hours after I placed the order.

Took 2 weeks to get an email about my order, only after I asked about it.

Now, I've got 5 emails, and an explanation on why things are not moving smoothly. Been another week now. Haven't heard a word about when it might be coming, or even reaching out to me to set expectations. I don't need or expect rush or special anything.

I've heard lots of good things about them. Hasn't been my experience so far.

I understand stealth, customs, heavy demand, and thin staff. It happens.

I don't understand a lack of follow through, and radio silence.

I've had some emails after the fact as well. Mitch had advised me that my order should have been shipped over the weekend and my order, payment timeline seems in line with yours. I have faith that it should make its way over the next week. My original mephisto order is a little more concerning. Over a month shipped and still nothing but there is the Canada customs order processing back log. If neither orders arrive by the end of August then I'll cross that bridge then. Wish you good luck on your order!

I've had some emails after the fact as well. Mitch had advised me that my order should have been shipped over the weekend and my order, payment timeline seems in line with yours. I have faith that it should make its way over the next week. My original mephisto order is a little more concerning. Over a month shipped and still nothing but there is the Canada customs order processing back log. If neither orders arrive by the end of August then I'll cross that bridge then. Wish you good luck on your order!
I suspect it'll work out. The bug is that now my order is coming from within Canada, which, I was told never, and why shipping was so expensive. Assuming it's coming. I've got nothing.

Again, I ain't ragging hard here, but, set expectations, do what you say, say what you do. Three weeks with nothing ain't cool. Just my opinion.

ahhhhhhh,another order placed. got me some Illuminatos too.[HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] AND 25.also got a GBD soil pack.and of course the good ole Sour Hound 18 pack. sorry about your troubles pal. sux indeed. you talk with team mephisto about all that? happy harvesting :D

Sour Hound F2
Pack Size: 18
Price: €138.00
Qty: 1 €138.00

illuminauto [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] - Sour Orange Livers
Pack Size: 5
Price: €29.00
Qty: 1 €29.00

illuminauto #21- Sour Crinkle

ahhhhhhh,another order placed. got me some Illuminatos too.[HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG] AND 25.also got a GBD soil pack.and of course the good ole Sour Hound 18 pack. sorry about your troubles pal. sux indeed. you talk with team mephisto about all that? happy harvesting :D

Sour Hound F2

Nice I started to order sour orange livers last night but got the fantasmo express instead. Ordered grape walker kush and double grape last week.
Be nice to see how the sour orange livers turns out, I love sour livers alone and have been eyeing s.o.d.k. since I seen it but it's either not in stock or I get side tracked. Lol so easy to do.

@captcold @Sleeveofauto I'm sure you guys will get worked out. I know how you feel I've ordered from other companies and had same issues. I'm confident that Mephisto is not at fault. Sucks still. I wish you guys the best.
yeah, it ain't life ending. And, they get to deal with the world. We're lucky enough to have a forum to chat directly with them, and as much business as they do, we still have a spot to engage with them and other customers. That's hard to find these days, and for this customer, very appreciated. Even if an order is a few days behind....

yeah, it ain't life ending. And, they get to deal with the world. We're lucky enough to have a forum to chat directly with them, and as much business as they do, we still have a spot to engage with them and other customers. That's hard to find these days, and for this customer, very appreciated. Even if an order is a few days behind....
You sure as hell don't see the owner of Walmart in no ones forum lol or anyone else.
Mephisto=Top Notch Genetics, with customer service to match.
That one hell of a commitment @mephisto
To deal with us everyday and continue to do your other duties is astounding to say the least. I made another order today (I'm $1.98 short have to get out in town to put more money on card) and if the order [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] are in numerical order that's alot of work. I made two orders last week is why I'm saying this. Lol Keep up the awesome work Mitch and Crew.
PS Let me know when to get a work visa for Spain lol I'm definitely looking for work. The states even.

Sour Hound F2

Damn I better order some sour hound before they run out. That's one I would like to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back