Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how much you're using. Generally, if kept stored properly and in a cool dark place, I'd expect it to keep for months, it being an ammendment. It does however say on the website to use all of it when opening when possible. Personally, I've had some stored for about a month or so now, and I've noticed no ill effects.
I saved some 10 months and it worked 45 I had to add light feeding

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depends on how much you're using. Generally, if kept stored properly and in a cool dark place, I'd expect it to keep for months, it being an ammendment. It does however say on the website to use all of it when opening when possible. Personally, I've had some stored for about a month or so now, and I've noticed no ill effects.
Thank you for the reply. I guess I worded that wrong. I was wondering after I mix the amendment in the soil, it the soil good for 1 auto grow or 2....?

I think you can add one tablespoon per gallonto old super soil to recharge it. But I didn't really get the same result so I just do all new everytime

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok, I was wondering why I haven't received a notice of shipment. Read the last few weeks of the thread. Wasn't really worried or upset at all. Things happen. Waiting on 2 orders 7 Double Grape only 7 days since payment confirmation and 10 Blue Toof and the Super Soil, payment confirmed yesterday. These are my 2nd and 3rd order. My first I bought 5 and received 14. So a lil wait is well worth it.
Being in the US of A, I was wondering just after 5 business days, I cant imagine waiting for weeks let alone a month. Just trust in Mephisto. I just started growing and never used anybody else. And what I ordered and then received on my first order made my brother in-law plan to switch from photos to autos and will be ordering from @mephisto for his next grow.

So cheers for Mephisto

Ok, I was wondering why I haven't received a notice of shipment. Read the last few weeks of the thread. Wasn't really worried or upset at all. Things happen. Waiting on 2 orders 7 Double Grape only 7 days since payment confirmation and 10 Blue Toof and the Super Soil, payment confirmed yesterday. These are my 2nd and 3rd order. My first I bought 5 and received 14. So a lil wait is well worth it.
Being in the US of A, I was wondering just after 5 business days, I cant imagine waiting for weeks let alone a month. Just trust in Mephisto. I just started growing and never used anybody else. And what I ordered and then received on my first order made my brother in-law plan to switch from photos to autos and will be ordering from @mephisto for his next grow.

So cheers for Mephisto
it's been three weeks for me since I've paid, and I haven't gotten a notice of shipment. They took the money in a matter of hours after I placed the order.

Took 2 weeks to get an email about my order, only after I asked about it.

Now, I've got 5 emails, and an explanation on why things are not moving smoothly. Been another week now. Haven't heard a word about when it might be coming, or even reaching out to me to set expectations. I don't need or expect rush or special anything.

I've heard lots of good things about them. Hasn't been my experience so far.

I understand stealth, customs, heavy demand, and thin staff. It happens.

I don't understand a lack of follow through, and radio silence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back