Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah boy just got an email containing shipping info. I'm fuxkin smilin now lol just so happened to get it while I was smokin fatty of some white widow. Lmao what timing. Puff puff ding.

Quick shipping time too. Tracking says should be here Saturday. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to grow at least one for the time being. I'm guessing the girlsni got going now r gonna take another 45+ days and they R on 12/12 schedule. I could probably make a perform and squeeze one small girl in. @mephisto do u think it's worth it to run a blue toof in a 2 gallon pot under 12/12 lighting. I know it's not ideal but would the end product still be just as good but maybe smaller then expected cause of the 12/12 lighting. Could run my usual 19/6 once the other girls finish. I just can't wait to pop one.

Quick shipping time too. Tracking says should be here Saturday. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to grow at least one for the time being. I'm guessing the girlsni got going now r gonna take another 45+ days and they R on 12/12 schedule. I could probably make a perform and squeeze one small girl in. @mephisto do u think it's worth it to run a blue toof in a 2 gallon pot under 12/12 lighting. I know it's not ideal but would the end product still be just as good but maybe smaller then expected cause of the 12/12 lighting. Could run my usual 19/6 once the other girls finish. I just can't wait to pop one.
When you make your payment? I'm awaiting my shipping email. Paid Tuesday. Can't wait, ordered double grape and grape walker kush. Oh, And the new t-shirt.

If you do pop an auto-You could take auto out @ just before lights out and stick under CFL's/T5 or/ window sill then quickly back to grow tent/cab for a few hours before lights on.. good luck whatever
Happy growing ..
Gaz

Last edited:
Actually mate, we had aimed to implement it so Kevin was co-ordinating all orders and no one has direct contact with either bill or jez. Because basically it takes them away from their job of packing, to figure out things which delays everything both for you and for everyone else.

Kevin's now quit and Tim is running orders temporarily.

I'm not privy to every individual order ordinarily but I do oversee all the internal communications of the boys in our chat group. And I'm not one to air any dirty laundry in public, but I do know bill went out of his way to provide you with photoperiod feminized freebies as you didn't want the autofem freebies. Actually he shouldn't of done this, as those seeds aren't designated freebies, and when you did receive them, I believe you complained and wanted to exchange them back for autofem freebies,

I do value each and every customer, but not everything is black and white in this life.

Just to add and Not to be a douche (and not directed at you specifically) but I've told all the boys to lay off doing special requests where possible, maybe that's what makes/made us special, but sadly sometimes it's honestly crazy the amount of extra communication, internally and externally that's required to arrange certain things for one special/order with unusual requirements. Of course I still want everyone to feel like they're being majorly hooked up, but we have had to standardize certain practices for the benefit of everyone involved.

Cheers Mitch
Did Kevin come back? That's who I got my payment emails from.

When you make your payment? I'm awaiting my shipping email. Paid Tuesday. Can't wait, ordered double grape and grape walker kush. Oh, And the new t-shirt.
Payment was made August 8th. It took a little longer then the stated 3-5 days but I know they've been busy so it's no big deal. Hopefully they're processed through my PO today and ready for pick up

Payment was made August 8th. It took a little longer then the stated 3-5 days but I know they've been busy so it's no big deal. Hopefully they're processed through my PO today and ready for pick up
Cool thanks. What you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back