Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order arrived today; it took 31 days to get to my door after being placed direct from their website.

It was shipped to Canada. So, for others that are experiencing postal issues (ie. tracking status and postal times), my order status has not updated and still reads "sent from origin" since July 22nd, despite receiving the package now.

Let this be a reference to everyone going through similar experiences.

I was impressed with the discreet packaging, it took me some time before I was able to find where my seeds were hidden.

I ordered 10 beans, and received more than 10+ in free seeds.

This was my first order with Mephisto, and I'm eager to start working with these genetics.

PS. This thread was/is very useful for me. I appreciate the personal feeling they provided and maintained throughout this entire process.

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
When will double grape be back my local seed bank here in Canada is going to place special order for your genetics for me the double grape is the strain that got me to find out bout @mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60787/

We do a newsletter for every major promo :D
Admittedly sometimes I forget to do them in advance.
I'll definitely aim to be more proactive with them,
Cheers Mitch

And..if you let us know we will promote them for you...:headbang:..so everyone Sees.

I just received my Mephisto order and I could not be happier with what they sent me! They made sure I had enough beans to germinate and sent extras of the double grape, plus some Alien vs triangle. From the purchase to immediate emails and fast shipping from the States it was an all around success. I have had problems getting seeds with weak genetics but I have a lot of faith in Mephisto and look forward to grow with them.

My order arrived today; it took 31 days to get to my door after being placed direct from their website.

It was shipped to Canada. So, for others that are experiencing postal issues (ie. tracking status and postal times), my order status has not updated and still reads "sent from origin" since July 22nd, despite receiving the package now.

I was impressed with the discreet packaging, it took me some time before I was able to find where my seeds were hidden.

This was my first order with Mephisto, and I'm eager to start working with these genetics.

PS. This thread was/is very useful for me. I appreciate the personal feeling they provided and maintained throughout this entire process.

[HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] Starts 1st September..[HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] :d5:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...17-growbattle-starting-1-st-sept.59871/unread

[HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

Hey somagtoke l got some ripleys og from seedsman and they are all just shy of 4ft- they are in hydro-l gotta say im well pleased as l was a mephisto virgin-good luck with yours mate
Thanks mate!,i know i fucked this one up early on, butt it's picking up a bit. I don't think out would reach full potential but I'll take it.

Just what i was lookin for.. Been waiting over 2 weeks and the tracking hasn't updated yet.. Thought someone pinched my beans.. Hahaha.. Good to hear..
Patiently waiting
:chimp:

Order received..

Ordered 3 Double grape.. got 6
Ordered 5 gold glue.. got 7

Plus 5 AvT freebies and 3 awesome stickers. First order with Mephisto- will never use anybody else. They loaded me up!

Cheers to everyone at Mephisto. Hope you guys are handling the craziness without going insane.
That' was my 1st order too, and I got 5 that I bought and an argument with Mitch .! lol lucky me.. happy growing ,
Gaz

Just want to say a big thanks to the Mephisto fellas, order was sent last Thursday and it arrived Tuesday morning, 5 working days to uk. Super excited about my order Double grape, HBSS and freebies of Alien Vs Triangle, what more could a grower ask for!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back