Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The regular shipping is better than most seed banks stealth shipping,especially attitudes,just order from Mitch and he will take care of you,I'm from a small town to so you shouldn't have no worries,once again thanks to Mitch and his team for all they do

Thanks everyone! It's just going to be small order, but even small amounts can cause a problem. Mitch I'l get with you later this week(payday) and get an order put in. I'm excited to give some of these a try.

Hello Mitch.

I just received my order.:woohoo1:

Have a question. I ordered the elite 3 pack. I received 4 in one part that says toof and alien so would that be two of each?

I also received 5 additional seeds are they autos?

I got my package 7 days after ordering. And i couldn't be happier.:thanks:

I'd say that will be toof x alien - autofem freebie x4 seeds
The other will be your elite mix pack.

We are addressing any confusions soon, just waiting on the 'freebies' sticker to be printed

Cheers mitch

Fantastic I ordered 3 and received 9. I am so excited to get these started. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and your company Mitch.

Thanks again.:thanks:

I have to say after a week Cure the Sodk x Ripleys starts to developes Amazing flavours in the range of Haze Orange Berry Diesel a Lady on its own cant wait to make some Extracts of this one.

Yup, couldn't agree more...flavor really exploded out past a month and continues to increase. :)

Im about to get a pack oh my favorite names strain..HBS ..I want to know what is the highest tested potency of your strains? and what starin has the best yield to potency?..I watched you guys grow and still growing taking the auto world by storm...Thats whats up..OH and is there a HBS photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back