Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool!
Blue cush is auto blues x auto cush.
We pollinated around 20 plants, but the seeds being sent out are from my stash which was a selection of two females.
Untested, but I think these will be nice :)
Cheers mitch

So... If I did them in a SOG... what size pots? How tall avg?

Toughie! Can only provide a guesstimate I'm afraid.
Medium height and branchiness is my feeling. Could stay stocky in something like a 2 gal.

Mitch,

I forgot to post this weeks ago. My package with Deep Blue C and Sour Crack showed up to the east coast USA in 7 days!

Thank you for the freebies! I have a couple girls in my cabinet now but once they are finished the Deep Blue C are going into dirt!

Thank you again for the great service!

Thanks you're welcome, it's what we do!

Just a small announcement, there's a fellow sorry don't know the member name here, Your name begins with a 'J' that placed an order a few days ago, ive received your emails and have replied to each one, ive also contacted you from an alternate email but you don't appear to receive my messages.

Please private message me here if you are able to!
Mitch

hello mitch:toke:what are the requirement's for displaying a mephisto badge, I have grown five sour bubbly out, the last one harvested a few day's ago:woohoo1: topped out at 48 inch's, a leggy girl:dancer:all five provided me with a plethora of delicious bud that has kept me ahead of my tolerance curve:biggrin: it is a badge I would be proud to display.:pass::cheers:

Hi all on AFN
Been lurking around here for some time reading the great info but today I received some Deep Blue Sea and a lot of freebies so I would like to thank Mitch for a all his emails and a fantastic service 3 days post and beans at my door Ireland.First ever indoor grow with MEPHISTO GENETICS im like a child at Christmas. Thanks again .

[QUOTE="KAVO, post: 854963, member: 20Mephisto all on AFN
Been lurking around here for some time reading the great info but today I received some Deep Blue Sea and a lot of freebies so I would like to thank Mitch for a all his emails and a fantastic service 3 days post and beans at my door Ireland.First ever indoor grow with MEPHISTO GENETICS im like a child at Christmas. Thanks again .[/QUOTE]

Hi Kavo, welcome you gonna love these Mephisto girls they just want to grow themselves, all you got to do is treat them well and oh god will they reward you. Floating high in the sky on Sour Crack right now and got some Deep Blue C just started.

Look forward to seeing your journal soon.

Happy growing

I believe the requirement is a grow diary which you have :)
I don't know how to issue these personally,
But a pm to Duggy or mossy should sort it out. :)
Cheers mitch

The rules on the old forum where a completed diary in the Mephisto section and that was about it, i sent a pm to Blue about mine and she could not do it but she got Mossy to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back