Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone !
This is my first post on this forum , just made an account . My order from Mephisto arrived today and i had to pay my respects to them . I have paid for 7 Sour Bubblies ,they send 9 and they were kind enough to send me 5 extra seeds of Toof x Alien and 5 Epic Venom (regular) .I am a happy customer ! The packaging was the best i have ever seen and the e-mail support was kind and helpful. Thanks a lot Mephisto Genetics !

Last edited:
I recently harvested a Sour Crack plant. it went just as expected, looked just like many of the online pictures. I got 1.5 oz. of very potent buds with excellent quality high.

Just like crack for its dedicated users, it's so good I just want more!!! But, I can't rationalize giving space in the tent to such a smaller-sized, lower-yielding plant. Among your other strains, including Sour Crack crosses, are there any with essentially the same high but are larger, with higher yields?

I know plant numbers can be a concern for some but if it's not, the way to do it is grow a higher density of them, that way per the space you can achieve a very good yield indeed.
If that's not an option, I would look to tyrone special, sour bubbly or sour bubblin' crack. They will run longer but offer the potential in the genetics for bigger plants and yields per plant.
Hope that helps some, cheers mitch

Anyone know how to get that snazzy mephisto badge?

Anyone know how to get that snazzy mephisto badge?

If you PM Mossy with a link to your completed Mephisto grow we can get you one sorted out! :)

:pighug:I would like to request 1 also. A Mephisto Genetics badge that is.:frog:

mule

You'll need to document a Mephisto grow first mule :) - Go onnn .. buy some seeds! You know you won't regret it! :)

Got my new Mephisto Genetics t-shirt yesterday! I'll be the best dressed grower in town. I got the 3X; I'd say it's a slightly snug U.S. 2X. To be fair, it fits better than most of my clothes; my "internal image" is fatter than my real body at this point. Of course, no Mephisto order is complete without a bonus, right? So, Mitch; what exactly is Blue Cush? Sounds exciting; I think I'll wait until I get a couple of grows under my belt before I try it.

Hey Mitch,
You are awesome. 7 days to Maine. Shirt is perfect and boooyah beans are just what I wanted. I just saw my question in the above post blue cush??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back