Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks:
DSC_0733.JPG

DSC_0734.JPG
DSC_0735.JPG
DSC_0736.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG

hey mephisto gang.
:shooty:here is a pile of sour bubbly, the third out of five:woohoo1:two more to go, both very large:growing:been smoking it for a few week's now:biggrin: taste's like fruit and fuel:drool:potentcy is an 8 on a ten scale :thumbsup: thank you for your fine genetic's:cheers:
DSC_0730.JPG
DSC_0732.JPG

Just received my beans and all I can say is 4 days! Mitch is the man and hooked me up more than a big name bank ever would. I first got some fantasmos from seeds man as a freebie and didn't think much of them cause they weren't a big name you normally see. But after seeing all the praise and pictures from mephistos I'm hooked. Can't wait to finish these and giving mitch more deserved praise.

I wasn't really sure where to post this question. I know it's a customer service feedback thread, but I figured I'd get a good answer here as well. I'm wanting to get some sour crack seeds and I notice that for the super stealth shipping method, it's signature required. I don't like the idea of signature required because in this little busy body town I live in, they won't even try to deliver. They will just leave a note in my mail box to come to the post office and pick up. Being a small town, the local post office chick will be all, "hey what you got here honey?" since she'll have to go and get a particular package and pay attention and be curious as to what it is. My question is, is the standard method of shipping stealth? Is it as least as stealthy as Herbies? My follow up question, if I need to order the other method, and I don't mind paying, can I get it without the signature required? Thanks!

Sure you can request unsigned for but stealth packing.
Just email me if you want to discuss (email in signature here)
I can't say how it compares to herbies or otherwise.. Maybe someone can comment and compare (without revealing the specific details)
Cheers mitch

Edit : I don't see my signature - mitch@mephistogenetics.com

I wasn't really sure where to post this question. I know it's a customer service feedback thread, but I figured I'd get a good answer here as well. I'm wanting to get some sour crack seeds and I notice that for the super stealth shipping method, it's signature required. I don't like the idea of signature required because in this little busy body town I live in, they won't even try to deliver. They will just leave a note in my mail box to come to the post office and pick up. Being a small town, the local post office chick will be all, "hey what you got here honey?" since she'll have to go and get a particular package and pay attention and be curious as to what it is. My question is, is the standard method of shipping stealth? Is it as least as stealthy as Herbies? My follow up question, if I need to order the other method, and I don't mind paying, can I get it without the signature required? Thanks!
The stealth is actually a tad bit better than Herbies. Place your order with Mitch, you'll get a better deal. Lots of freebies, free shipping. They are actually running a promo on the limited edition strains, buy two get one free on the 7 & 18 packs. Don't miss out, good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back