Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJnaLtn.jpg

WOW! Beautiful! Well grown brother.

And very a Green Crack looking pheno.
I'm a right there Mitch?

Cheers Mitch, my Deep Blue C arrived safe and sound this morning felt like a kid on xmas morning :) Also managed to bag me some SODK x Alien :d5: and a load of Humboldt OG photo regs, is that the HSO OG Kush? either way thanks alot mate am very happy :) :) and got a plan for a few of those photos for a friend in Murcia that will see them put out in May and taken full term outside till October in the lemon growth in chicken shit soil and a agricultural drip system, deal will be the seeds in exchange for some photos if all goes to plan, Southern Spain home of the Spanish photo outdoor monsters.

:growing:

Hi mate glad to hear!
The regs are humbolt purple (classic seeds) x Scott's og (rare dankness) , hopefully they'll treat you right :)
Cheers fella, mitch

Thanks for the info mate, looks like a very potent cross with the Scott´s OG in there and those long flowering Humboldt purple got some real size to them, sound like a very nice mix so sure they will treat us very well :smoking:

Thanks again for the perfection your putting into your work.

No problem fella, like I say it's lucky dip with these regs , so be cautious just incase but hopefully there'll be some nice plants and better being grown than sad seeds in the fridge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back