Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mitch just received a letter from the western union office said nobody's picked up the money yet didn't know if you needed to know or not,by the way got 2 toof decay and 1 supernatural og going,getting ready to put them under the 600 watt and see what happens,once again thanks

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!

After growing a good 20-30 plants, one or two at a time over the past couple of years trying out all the different breeders I was fully prepared to give up on every breeder except Dutch Passion as I was just not finding the quality I was looking for anywhere else. A lot of strains gave very airy bud, I've had strains stretch up 2m in height with pinky finger thin stems that end up committing suicide, seeds that just refused to pop, seedlings that stopped growing and went straight to bud at only 10cm high, you name it, I've had a plant do it.

Then I popped a Tyrone Special, she's still got a couple of week left to go, but my god, she's been the most beautiful, stable, sticky, stinky plant I've ever seen! The leaves are cute little works of art, the buds are dense, tight, sticky giant nugs, the structure is an almost perfectly square bush at just under a metre high, I've had to tie all the stems to the central branch as they weigh as much as a small kitten. I am literally salivating at the thought of smoking her.

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of the other breeders seem to just be breeding off each others best strains, I got auto crit mass off 2 different breeders, from opposite ends of the planet and they BOTH had the same genetic deformity, your tyrone special doesn't look, smell or grow anything like any of the other AF strains I've tried and I congratualte you for clearly doing your own work and doing it to a freakin' good level!

So, I should probably ask a question too, I've got an auto blues up next as everyone seems to love you for that, but what strain would you recommend as a personal favourite and why?

Thanks teedeeree, that's really great feedback and it's much appreciated.

Yes indeed we do all of our own work, the vast majority of which is here for people to follow along with. :)

It is not uncommon for one seed bank to buy stock from another , or also it can happen that the people producing on their behalf sell to multiple companies. We get offers like that sometimes it's not uncommon. But of course we do neither of those practices.

I'm intrigued to see a photo too, if you don't mind you could post it in here.
Cheers :)

Hi guys, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work!

After growing a good 20-30 plants, one or two at a time over the past couple of years trying out all the different breeders I was fully prepared to give up on every breeder except Dutch Passion as I was just not finding the quality I was looking for anywhere else. A lot of strains gave very airy bud, I've had strains stretch up 2m in height with pinky finger thin stems that end up committing suicide, seeds that just refused to pop, seedlings that stopped growing and went straight to bud at only 10cm high, you name it, I've had a plant do it.

Then I popped a Tyrone Special, she's still got a couple of week left to go, but my god, she's been the most beautiful, stable, sticky, stinky plant I've ever seen! The leaves are cute little works of art, the buds are dense, tight, sticky giant nugs, the structure is an almost perfectly square bush at just under a metre high, I've had to tie all the stems to the central branch as they weigh as much as a small kitten. I am literally salivating at the thought of smoking her.

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of the other breeders seem to just be breeding off each others best strains, I got auto crit mass off 2 different breeders, from opposite ends of the planet and they BOTH had the same genetic deformity, your tyrone special doesn't look, smell or grow anything like any of the other AF strains I've tried and I congratualte you for clearly doing your own work and doing it to a freakin' good level!

So, I should probably ask a question too, I've got an auto blues up next as everyone seems to love you for that, but what strain would you recommend as a personal favourite and why?
i have a couple Auto City Blues grows on here. I'm not sure if the photos made the site changeover. We are real fans of the Auto City Blues. In fact we made a second order after I grew the first one to make sure I had enough for awhile. I've grown 3. I've grown many others too, I like them all so far.

:pighug: What do I have to do to get those sticky, gooey, stinky Stickers? I have an ATK that just broke surface and am SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Bring on the stickers!!! :worship:

mule

Thanks teedeeree, that's really great feedback and it's much appreciated.

Yes indeed we do all of our own work, the vast majority of which is here for people to follow along with. :)

It is not uncommon for one seed bank to buy stock from another , or also it can happen that the people producing on their behalf sell to multiple companies. We get offers like that sometimes it's not uncommon. But of course we do neither of those practices.

I'm intrigued to see a photo too, if you don't mind you could post it in here.
Cheers :)

Ask and you shall receive!
Here she is in her 1m x 1m tent, under 1kw of led at the mo. She's been on flush for 3 or 4 days now (Sorry I don't keep any sort of diary or log, I'm too much of a hippy at heart) and looking at her trichs in 10 days time she should be bang on :D

We MUST
NJnaLtn.jpg

GO
brlzjk8.jpg

DEEEEPERRRR.
nZ2VNtu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back