Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt special when dealing the first time with Mephisto Genetics.

Then I realized they do this for EVERYONE.
images (18).jpg

Guys of course.. We can count.. At least using fingers :)

It's not a ploy, infact if people are growing one or two plants at a time, it probably means that they will order less frequently as they will have enough to see them through for longer.

But I pack all these direct orders, to order.. There aren't pre-packed seeds laying around. If there was they would go to the distributor.
Whilst I'm packing, it feels a little tight not to slip a couple of extra beans in.

The freebies were made to be given away, that's the point of them. :)
It takes extra time to pack them, but if they make people happy, I'm happy to keep doing it.

And infact our prices have been fixed in gbp since day one, there's also a sliding scale so the more seeds you require the cheaper it gets. The prices in usd have become cheaper due to exchange rate changes. And there's still the free shipping option for people who want it.

I can't really get much fairer than that.
There's a multitude of other companies out there so check out their prices and deals, evaluate it, if people want to try us, fantastic. If not, no big deal :)

Cheers

Last edited:
MITCH.............. A giant apology for the crack about you guys can't count. I feel like I started this whole thing. I was making a joke. If people would read the whole context of my original post then it becomes obvious, or at least to me, that it was a joke and that I was very happy with my entire interaction with you and your crew! I would never try to add any headaches to you or your company as I believe that you guys are the best at what you do and your customer service is without match out there. Come on people, lets end this. IT WAS A JOKE!!!

Regards
mule

Soda foh ..
TEKROW, YOU APPARENTLY AREN'T ABLE TO UNDERSTAND that reading between the lines mixed with a bit of sarcastic humor MAKES FOR A BUNCH OF HAPPY CAMPERS who appreciate the rudimentary counting skills the Mephisto bhoys express towards their customers.......shame on Mephisto for letting this educational fookop benefiting their customers.........any other sound business advisories for nincompoops and gullible seagulls you care to pass along TEKGROW.............?

No probs corgy! They should all love the autopots!
I don't think you'll go far wrong with any, but personally I'd like to see some atk or supernatural ;)

So........Mr. Mitch San............Supernatural it will be......dunno though if I will be able to count to 2.........
Kramer32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back