Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:worship: Just thought I would give a little feedback about my experience with Mitch and the Mephisto Genetics crew. I e-mailed back and forth with Mitch for a week or so before placing my order. Every question I asked was answered within a very short time, even on weekends and the time difference between Spain and Alaska. Very impressive. I placed my order on a Saturday and it was shipped the following Monday. I received my package on the following Tuesday. It took 8 days from Spain to Alaska. Very, Very Impressive! I was very happy to discover that the Mephisto crew did not count so good and sent almost twice as many beans as I ordered. :toke: :thumbsup::toke: Very, Very, Very Impressive!!! I haven't had a chance to start any as of yet but my experience so far is far beyond my expectations. A very hardy thanks to Mitch and crew for all of your help. :worship:

mule

I received an order for 100 seeds 2 days ago, and damned right, the Mephisto crew aren't very good at counting.......lol........heads up Mitch........I was really impressed with your nimble fingers .......can't make up my mind what to grow first, I have Walter White, Ripley's, Sour Bubbly, Hubbabubba, Triangle Kush, Supernatural OG, White Train, Chemdogging and Fantasmo.........I want to grow 2 of the same strain in an XL autopot system!

What do you all recommend for starters.....?

Kramer41.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Deep Blue C order in the post today. Mitch is fantastic to deal with, elite auto genetics, they give you more seeds then you've paid for, freebies on top of that and then photo untested reg seeds were included also if you feel like experimenting . Mephisto are in their own league. Anyone who hasn't ordered from them before is missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back