Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can count well.. all a ploy.. give this thay, you will come back again n again ..paying same high prices.. you aren't getting free ... #reality

They can count well.. all a ploy.. give this thay, you will come back again n again ..paying same high prices.. you aren't getting free ... #reality

From what I see on here TEK, Mephisto has some of the best Genetics out there from what I have seen in here. I am currently waiting the arrival of some Chem City Blues I won on here, I will also be purchasing some WW and a few other strains today or tomorrow, depends when my wage goes in!!

But I don't think Mephisto are highly priced at all, and yes maybe they do give you extra seeds to keep you coming back but most other seed companies only ever give you 1 or 2 reg seeds as freebies, Mephisto gives you extra seeds that you order, then your freebies THEN some seeds they add for you to test if your up to it.
So yeah Mephisto.... DAMN YOU FOR BEING SOO GENEROUS AND GIVING US MORE SEEDS THAN WE ORDERED!!

Its called Buisness.

I say Crack on Mephisto, Keep up the good work

Mitch is one of the good guys and don't forget he also give 10% and free seeds to all AFN members with his discount code "afnmemberdiscount10" this code will last in perpetuity for all AFN members.

Mephisto are stella genetics, by now you must have seen at least one Mephisto grow on the forums ;)

If anyone doesn't want 10% discount and doesn't want free Mephisto seeds, Mephisto beans can be bought from Seedsman and many other seed sellers, after all they are amazing genetics.

If I could point you towards the Mephisto Blog you can follow the progress of the the Mephisto team, they lay it all out for all to see every step of the way, plus it is a great read. Unfortunately the pictures aren't view able since the change to the new site, hopefully this can be rectified.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/the-on-going-mephisto-farm-thread.24296/

peace bro :)

Arty

Last edited:
Its not about anyone .. its over .. have nothing againts you guys.. just that thinking out.. dont take it likes it a attack ..not meant to be, pardon a observation ..many companys Do it.. yet i stand buy it.. i probly would buy from them again.. its just thus they cant count etc. Bs. ... those guys no wth they doing.. have a good day... ehh

Its not about anyone .. its over .. have nothing againts you guys.. just that thinking out.. dont take it likes it a attack ..not meant to be, pardon a observation ..many companys Do it.. yet i stand buy it.. i probly would buy from them again.. its just thus they cant count etc. Bs. ... those guys no wth they doing.. have a good day... ehh
All is cool bro :) everyones opinion is valid with in reason and business is business, so true.

Too many bad business men out there & when a well meaning & decent business man comes along it is a breath of fresh air.

The whole can't count is people having a bit of fun , due to them being happy, rather than it being a statement.

Aint no one gonna fall out with anyone the AFN vibe will look after that :D :vibe:

Peace and good vibes & have a great day bro :) dunno about you but the sun is shining here and I just want to get out and have a vape :D lol

Arty

My last order paid for 3 seeds @ €30 and received 8, so €3.75 a seed so prices dont seem that high to me, i think i would actually struggle to find another seed bank online that sells branded feminized genetics at that price per seed even with included freebies and then they will charge shipping on that as with ordering direct with Mephisto shipping is free.

But everyone is free to a opinion and i respect yours as much as any other.

I'll be content whether Mitch keeps dishin out that swag or not just because them beans are top notch.

rO9cPzC.jpg

Go look for my new thread in the indoor grow section.... shout in there all you want. ill even write a negative comment for you all to make u feel at home!

Take the extra free beans and the extra beans out of the picture. What breeder will actually email you INSTANTLY on your order. Give you advise on what strain would be ideal for your set up. Answer emails while on vacation and at a soiree (probably surrounded by hot babes). Then follow your grow from seedling to harvest. There isn't a breeder, seed company out there besides Mephisto Genetics that has this customer service.

Mephisto Genetics is the Johnny Appleseed of Autoflower Cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back