Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! My Sour Crack seeds arrived today! (And yes, they had company. :biggrin:)

What a darned.......%¤#&&%#¤..........may I suggest you contact your local Consumer Protection Agency or go into hiding.........seeds having company......how dare they.....!!!!!!

Kramer14.gif

The coolest part to me (other than the stickers; I loves me some stickers!) was finding out where people were getting these interesting sounding crosses that weren't in the catalog. I assumed you had to be "on the inside" or something to get them, and now I have some of my own!

The coolest part to me (other than the stickers; I loves me some stickers!) was finding out where people were getting these interesting sounding crosses that weren't in the catalog. I assumed you had to be "on the inside" or something to get them, and now I have some of my own!

Yeahhhh......that's how they get their fangs into you.......it's already in your own.......ermmmm.....ummmm........!!!

AND.....those STICKERS........just how gluey are they......me wonders...............
19.gif

Our children. In twenty years will all be talking about mephisto genetics... We can tell em' ... We were there when it happened.... The pull out the stickers!!

Mitch you got this covered? If it gets to flamey let staff know.......:pass:

Iv also sub'd in and will be watching, we have a zero flame policy!!

Iam aware ..ssome take things to heart..then blow things up.. then act like its a attack. Everyone has away of saying things .. if its misunderstood then ask.. dont make things out to be whats its not.. and if i said something misinterpreted... ask ..some comment just to reply. Without understanding. . Some reply with understanding what they are replying to... if they would taking time you see .at end i stated i still buy from them.. yet the first part was true and just bs.. its no flaming etc.. we are grown arse people. With veiws and comment's all are not going agree sometimea we all say things at times maybe not at correct time... so all take a puff relax ..easyness selective arse kissing isnt needed. .. have a good day..[emoji3] [emoji1] [emoji149] [emoji149] [emoji124] [emoji124]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back