Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Margahooja I've shut down most of my tents for now, so all I have going are the Sour Bubbly, Chemdogging, and White Stomper that are in my Tyrone Stomper thread. I'll put some Walter White and Fantasmo limited crosses into soak soon.
I keep forgetting to check that thread, I'm going to put it on a watch list.

I haven't been on this site in a long time. I just had to check in to give Mitch props. Like I told him that was the fastest shipping and best packaging I have ever seen. My order got shipped Thursday and I got it the next Wednesday! I didn't even realize untill about an hour ago I opened all of the little packages and each thing I ordered one seed of I got two and a pack of freebies on top of that. I will be ordering again soon. Unsurpassed customer service they have and he responds to emails very quick. Awsome Job over there at mephisto and thanks to The Elvis for telling me to order direct I'm glad I did.

Great service from Mitch.
Shipping to Australia was about 2 weeks and totally worth waiting for. The stealth was spectacular and the freebies were very generous. 100% germination so far!
I might have to move to a country where I can grow a garden full of every Mephisto variety.

And thank you Mephisto for accepting payment in Bitcoin.
I don't want PayPal watching what I am buying!

Last edited:
I haven't been around much lately but I have been busy growing ...

I followed a lot of the growers I respect to this forum out of curiosity ... It wasn't too long before "the Mephisto story" got to me.

Now a proud owner of Sour Crack, Toof Decay, Fantasmo, Rilpey's, and SODK x Ripleys with 2 Sour Cracks just started, a quick start at that (sprouted 2.5 days after planting.)

Mitch was very helpful and the ordering/delivery experience was outstanding. Thanks Mitch!!

@mephisto hey pal seeds arrived safe and sound,thanks you so much for extras and freebies, I am very exited like a kid in a candy shop what do do next, I really like the sound of the sourblues freebie (sourcrack x autoblues) lol hell I like the sound of all of them, anyways great service, fast delivery and supergenerous :toke:

Always get you're autos as freebies from seedsman always impressed with the quality they produce I never choose there regulars or fems i want your autos.fantismo express is one of the most hashy plants i have ever grown a true hash plant would make some great bubble or dab

Thanks man! The idea with doing the seedsman freebies is to turn on some growers that might otherwise have overlooked or hadn't heard of us, hopefully it's working :)
Cheers!
Yep as soon as I can convince my girl to send out for some more seeds for the indoor grow im gonna sprout em right away and share with my neighbors cause I live in Oregon and July is so close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back