Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't come on the autoflower network to show off my photos just the temps haven't been good enough for a trailer house grow can't wait to see the look of the sodk in my closet a n then my bong lol

Got my bean order today 3+2 on walter white, deep blue c, triangle kush, and tyrone shoelaces special. The +2 is awesome and if that weren't awesome enough, the Mephisto boys also sent me some white triangle which I'm not familiar with but I will be real soon. The time from when I ordered to notification that my order was being shipped was about 4 days. The time from notification of shipment to receiving the gear was exactly 14 days. I did get the stealth packaging and was pleased with how stealthy it is. Thank you Mitch and crew, I hope to help spread the word of your great gear and absolute dedication to the highest standards of quality.

Now you've got me wondering how many Mephisto plants are growing right now in this state!:biggrin:

Yesterday at precisely 1200 GMT it was 45.987.....according to Mephistopheles! obviously a dynamic number as they come and go, to and fro........

Kramer29.gif

Thanks I wish I could its way to hot in my trailer to pull it off with my current ventilation plus my outdoor takes a lot of my time. I have 8ft tall critical kush plants that are about 4ft wide a 7ft blueberry and a small sensi skunk outside an greenhouse grows after harvest time the temps in the pacific northwest are perfect for indoor growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back