Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my order from Mephisto. Through no fault of there own my original order took so long we thought it was lost, Mitch and the guys at Mephisto stepped up and sent a 2nd package. That package took s long I thought it was lost also. I was frustrated and they were even willing to send a third order, when I finally within a 3 day span I got both packages. Even when I was an Ass they were awesome. Great product, superior customer service. I offered to pay for 2nd pack, they told me to put them away for myself or give them to someone deserving. The bulk of the order (5 blue Kush seeds I kept, freebies) I gave to some farmers. We have had a terrible year for flash flooding in my little part of the world and some people needed a break. Hats off Mephist!o I cant recommend them highly enough!

Mephisto announcement!

We are going to be officially out of the office - 17th-21st..
Don't be alarmed, it's my birthday, and ibiza was beckoning too hard is all :)

Then from the 22nd, business as usual, so if anyone makes an order during that time, please be aware and I will sort you out ASAP on my return.

Cheers all, mitch

thanks guys, short but sweet! the first round of greenhouse grows are all harvested.. so quick window before the next.
I never thought i'd say this and maybe I need some sense slapping into me for it, but along with moaning about the size of our pool, I'd love some rain and cold right now :)

Hey Happy B-day man. If I had known I'd of baked you a cake
IMG_20140324_190629184.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back