Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realized I never posted this before — placed a order direct from Mephisto a few weeks ago. I literally have never gotten better customer service for something I ordered online in my entire life. Lots of helpful info from Mitch as which beans would be better outdoor and which to save for indoor. Beans shows up quickly, packed just as stealth if not better than orders I've received from both Herbies and Seedsman. Killer freebies — even a couple untested reg photo seeds that I will def be pheno hunting through. Will absolutely be ordering lots more from Mephisto in the future. Cannot say enough good things about Mitch, his product and his business.

Realized I never posted this before — placed a order direct from Mephisto a few weeks ago. I literally have never gotten better customer service for something I ordered online in my entire life. Lots of helpful info from Mitch as which beans would be better outdoor and which to save for indoor. Beans shows up quickly, packed just as stealth if not better than orders I've received from both Herbies and Seedsman. Killer freebies — even a couple untested reg photo seeds that I will def be pheno hunting through. Will absolutely be ordering lots more from Mephisto in the future. Cannot say enough good things about Mitch, his product and his business.

Thanks man! Happy to be of service.

Just a quick note, the post office here is on half hours for the entirety of August.
Most people (not us :) ) take all of August off as a holiday.
And it's caught us a little off guard.. , it was closed some days , I thought because of local fiestas (again very common during August) but it took visiting 3 different post offices and finding them all closed, but one had a notice in the window.

I'm doing my best to get on it, I'll just ask for a little bit of slack in the short term .!
Much love, Mitch

Just a quick note, the post office here is on half hours for the entirety of August.
And it's caught us a little off guard.. , it was closed some days , I thought because of local fiestas (again very common during August) but it took visiting 3 different post offices and finding them all closed, but one had a notice in the window.

I'm doing my best to get on it, I'll just ask for a little bit of slack in the short term .!
Much love, Mitch
Good to know as I am waiting for an order. Thanks Mitch!

Much love, Mitch

A whole month for a holiday???.. WOW. Thats what I'm talking about!!.. Lucky if I get 1 day off the whole bloody month.. then it probably involves laundry, cleaning, yard work, helping neighbors, and the list goes on!!. :shrug:

Much love, Mitch
That would be Spain :) can't wait till I can buy some of your beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back