Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright...got a package from Spain today! Not quite in GBD territory, but I've now got Walter White, Chemdogging, Toof Decay and 24 Carat to keep me busy! Plus SODK X Alien which sounds like a good one to develop my LST skills!

Just a quick thank you to Mitch and the mephisto crew for spoiling me rotten with the freebies and extra seeds...and the special which I shall report on in a few months.

Also nice knowing that your dealing with the people who actually grow the plants and produce the seeds. Top quality

got my package today
DSC_0001 - Copy (Medium).JPG

all safe and sound and cheers for the freebies that heisenburg special has peaked my curiosity and free photo (purple og) havent grown a photo in over 12 years might just have to start again :baked:

got my package today
View attachment 479963
all safe and sound and cheers for the freebies that heisenburg special has peaked my curiosity and free photo (purple og) havent grown a photo in over 12 years might just have to start again :baked:
Nice, I can see i'm going to have to place an order.

Thank you Mitch & Mephisto,:d5:

Delivery up turned today, Sent on weds received Sat! super super quick :)

Thank you so much for the extras, lovin the strain poster. Looking forward to popping the photo strain too - Orange Venom Yumyum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back