Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters!?!?!?
forgot about this
DSC_0002 - Copy (Medium).JPG

:pass:

Just a quick shout out to Mitch and team at Mephisto!!! I ordered beans a couple weeks back. Mitch talked me into buying a few more, to have a better buy on the whole package, which made perfect sense! I got the strains I wanted, and all I have to say about the whole transaction is WOW! Mitch was a superstar with communication via e-mail and after he got verification of payment, it was 8 days, from across the pond to my door! Packaging was awesome and the freebies....OH THE FREEBIES!!! Mitch will take care of you all! Apparently the guy never sleeps, being too busy running things and the customer service he provides is top notch! Well done Mephisto! You have a customer for life!:thumbsup:

just out of curiosity anyone know what the thc content of 24carat is and the same of deep blue sea

I can't tell you what the THC content of Deep Blue C is specifically but it is true to its Berry roots, having a fruity note that holds all the way through to the smoke and is great for having a nice spliff and daydreaming... I love mine with a muffin and coffee... Not killer but it holds its own with that distinctive Berry high... imho...

After quite a bit of time lurking/researching I decided on going auto with Mephisto, and I'm sure glad I did! Awesome service and communication. Stealth packing was great and the freebies were supreme. Looking forward to the magic that these beans produce, thanks Mitch! A+ experience!

Hey guys yeh we had a batch of posters printed months ago for spannabis,
I'll have to check the postage weights with them included ! And see if they still come under the weight/pricing threshold:)
I can include them on orders within the eu no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back