Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the purple venom lol I wonder what the flowering time on those are. I haven't grown a photo in years. I think those are all untested though, so idk if he has any info on them. I know the strain line up of the purple venom though. Some of these strains he uses are hard to find information on. I'm guessing yours is a cross with the venom og also.

Thanks Iam, they sound good dont they, I was wondering the same, thinking about vegin the OV's and finishing my current autos at the same time, before I flip them to 12/12.

I have the purple venom lol I wonder what the flowering time on those are. I haven't grown a photo in years. I think those are all untested though, so idk if he has any info on them. I know the strain line up of the purple venom though. Some of these strains he uses are hard to find information on. I'm guessing yours is a cross with the venom og also.
just looked at the venom og by rare dankness, looks a very nice strain :)

Yeah I have so many to grow out idk when I'll get the chance to grow them. Deffinatley keep a log if you do start them! I'm interested to watch them grow out. The best part is you could always make seeds because the photoperiods are not fem! I'm a seed hoarder haha the more seeds I have the better!

1a309a0041cad8961ff6a1c03fb98019.jpg

8cd54f6255c90bf8662747eae810226b.jpg

94f8941b8c90bfcd60c082e8d8c13651.jpg

That's all I have laying around.
All S.O.D.K

There should be no shortage of great pictures, I've seen some beautiful specimens around these parts!

Where they at fellas?

Just stumbled across this thread. Went with Mephisto myself this grow after positive reviews and recommendations on this forum.
The seeds haven't even popped yet but I'm giving Mephisto 10/10 for customer service.

Mitch answered my questions quickly and advised me what to get. I got my order within a week and was shocked by all the freebies!!! Never got that from any other company.

So has anyone tried the Heisenberg or know anything about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back