Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stumbled across this thread. Went with Mephisto myself this grow after positive reviews and recommendations on this forum.
The seeds haven't even popped yet but I'm giving Mephisto 10/10 for customer service.

Mitch answered my questions quickly and advised me what to get. I got my order within a week and was shocked by all the freebies!!! Never got that from any other company.

So has anyone tried the Heisenberg or know anything about it?
Rhyce Saroni just started a few of them. It is a cross of Walter White and 24 Carat I believe. I'm hoping I have a couple in my order I'm waiting for. Get em planted, start a journal for us.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Where they at fellas?
I've only grown one of mephisto so far but here goes Sour Crack

Im more in the Belivieng that the Heissenberg Special is Walther x Tyrone Special.... at least the Name points in this direction....but ill be sure Mitch will enlighten us bout this one. Ive just reconized except of the 24c and Chemdogging i only did Limited editions so far..... Time to run a few from the Regular catalouge Strains over here i see.

Im more in the Belivieng that the Heissenberg Special is Walther x Tyrone Special.... at least the Name points in this direction....but ill be sure Mitch will enlighten us bout this one. Ive just reconized except of the 24c and Chemdogging i only did Limited editions so far..... Time to run a few from the Regular catalouge Strains over here i see.
Here was a picture Mitch posted a month ago or so, what I was going by.
image.jpg

Ah ok didnt saw the Pic thx @Margahooja and off course i wuold like to run her. But that would be again a Limited i guess. No Medic behave hahaha first up that loong planned Auto Blues and Sour Crack and maybee the Sodk and Hubba. Ah i wish i could fill more rooms of the House its pain when you have limited Space.

Ah ok didnt saw the Pic thx @Margahooja and off course i wuold like to run her. But that would be again a Limited i guess. No Medic behave hahaha first up that loong planned Auto Blues and Sour Crack and maybee the Sodk and Hubba. Ah i wish i could fill more rooms of the House its pain when you have limited Space.
I'm the opposite. I've mostly grown the catalog strains, and White Train being the only limited edition that I can think of that I've grown. Auto Blues will not dissapoint, I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back