Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto do we have any kind of somewhat maybe idea of when those HBBSS' will be back in stock. I know you had said it was going to be soon, i was wondering liiiiiiike maybe in the next couple weeks soon or the next month lol. I am about to order my next round for my perpetual cycle and I am just waiting on some hubba action. If it is going to be in the next week or so I will just wait on them and if not I will go ahead and order and then reorder when they are available again. Thanks, as always for rockin it out!
Oh man I'm right there with you! Growing Soir Bubblys to hold me over on the bubblegum

Sorry if you've already answered this but do u have an idea of when Chem city blues will be back in stock. @mephisto

It's unlikely dude sorry, this is one of the varieties we're cutting from our catalogue. As we felt our resources would be better allocated on newer varieties

Cheers Mitch

who said Walter White ?
IMG_2838.JPG

:pighug:

Oh ok I trust u guys know what's best so they're must be a better variety out there. What about the SODK or Riplys OG. Walter white?

Both ripleys and Walter are currently in reproduction, hard to make enough stock of those!

There are quite a few Walter white hybrids that are real nice available as limited editions

Cheers Mitch

Hmm I didn't know u guys were carried by attitude seed bank. They have chem city blues in stock on their site. Still gonna order direct as my main strain I want is northern cheese haze and they don't carry that one plus I'll get better freebies from mephisto direct, from what I hear. Also they only sell in packs of 7. Right now I only want three packs so I can try a Couple different strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back