Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, Walter always crosses super nicely.
I didn't know we were carried by attitude either, we contacted them in the past several times to see if they would work with us directly but they weren't interested. But maybe they've hooked up with one of our distributors

Cheers Mitch
They must have done it within the past 3 or 4 days, lol I swear I stay on there looking for reg beans along with their promotions and freebies. Underground originals has a few that are supposedly blues/livers. Looking at trying them out. I'm intrigued by blues/livers, because I love cheese. Growing sour livers now, can't wait until finished.

They must have done it within the past 3 or 4 days, lol I swear I stay on there looking for reg beans along with their promotions and freebies. Underground originals has a few that are supposedly blues/livers. Looking at trying them out. I'm intrigued by blues/livers, because I love cheese. Growing sour livers now, can't wait until finished.
Attitude is a little high though, damn. $95.73 for 7 pack of s.o.d.k.. Does that mean it's about to be in stock?

Just received my order today!! I'm excited to start my next grow with some Mephisto beans! Order placed on the 14th, and received in SoCal on the 26th. Apparently they had some shipping troubles but it wasn't too slow to be honest. To apologize for the delay they hooked it up, I ordered one Skywalker and got 3 and I received 4 Man Bear Alien Piggies plus some stickers. Gotta say I'm pleased, will definitely order again.. I'd love to see your take on cookies! thanks Mitch and the gang :greenthumb:

Thanks!
These are going to be tested very soon as fems, the Chem and gg4 crossed At which point we'll make the full info available :D
Not to be a tease, it's just approaching 3am, I've just finished working on the grow guide for the evening so brain is a bit frazzled.

We also have a cookies cross at f2 now,
Forum cut x sour stomper , I'll do my best to get some photos of those during the grow out.

Cheers

I literally said 'holy sh*t' out loud when I read that you guys were crossing forum cut with sour stomper. That seems like it'll be one of the frostiest plants you guys have???

Any photos of that plant?! @mephisto

IMG_0381.JPG
Hey Mitch I just wanted to show you some of the pictures from that big bulk order I got a few months back. My friends that grew them out absolutely love them and we will probably be making another bulk order very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back