Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heinsberg special also has Walter white. Must be a great strain if you've used it to create so many limited editions.

Yes indeed, Walter always crosses super nicely.
I didn't know we were carried by attitude either, we contacted them in the past several times to see if they would work with us directly but they weren't interested. But maybe they've hooked up with one of our distributors

Cheers Mitch

Must've happened recently cause I looked when I first joined this site not too long ago and learned of your fine genetics. That's where I've been getting my seeds. They've always taken care of me. My last order I told them that I don't grow photoperiods so they replaced my freebie photoperiods with autos. But I'll be ordering through your site directly. Looks like it's gonna be a 3 pack of northern cheese haze a 7 pack of skylar white and a 3 pack of something else haven't decided yet but like the sounds of beary white, white train and chemdoggin I thinks the name.

Hi guys
I've done a few grows now and after reading up lots on various forums I kept hearing your name.
So I got me some Alien vs Triangle seeds, some 18L pots , mixed my own soil and built myself an LED cob light especially. I'm hoping for big things :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys
I've done a few grows now and after reading up lots on various forums I kept hearing your name.
So I got me some Alien vs Triangle seeds, some 18L pots , mixed my own soil and built myself an LED cob light especially. I'm hoping for big things :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice' sounds like you've got things sussed
Good luck!

@mephisto greetings from sunny Southern California my Spanish friends. Ever since I read youre crossing GG#4 w/ Grape Crinkle and working on a new Chem strain, I've been checking your site and here for any more details daily. Soooooo, any juicy info for us Meph_Heads new and old? Origin of parents lineage, percent indica/sativa, dates of drop? Also, being a California native, any Cookie strains in the works?
Thanks for doing what you do, anyone who has grown out a Mephisto strain surely appreciates your hard work. Cheers! :thumbsup:

@mephisto greetings from sunny Southern California my Spanish friends. Ever since I read youre crossing GG#4 w/ Grape Crinkle and working on a new Chem strain, I've been checking your site and here for any more details daily. Soooooo, any juicy info for us Meph_Heads new and old? Origin of parents lineage, percent indica/sativa, dates of drop? Also, being a California native, any Cookie strains in the works?
Thanks for doing what you do, anyone who has grown out a Mephisto strain surely appreciates your hard work. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Thanks!
These are going to be tested very soon as fems, the Chem and gg4 crossed At which point we'll make the full info available :D
Not to be a tease, it's just approaching 3am, I've just finished working on the grow guide for the evening so brain is a bit frazzled.

We also have a cookies cross at f2 now,
Forum cut x sour stomper , I'll do my best to get some photos of those during the grow out.

Cheers

Thanks!
These are going to be tested very soon as fems, the Chem and gg4 crossed At which point we'll make the full info available :D
Not to be a tease, it's just approaching 3am, I've just finished working on the grow guide for the evening so brain is a bit frazzled.

We also have a cookies cross at f2 now,
Forum cut x sour stomper , I'll do my best to get some photos of those during the grow out.

Cheers
Thanks for that. I'll be waiting as patiently as possible. And Forum Cut x Sour Stomper!!!! :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back