Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Fox farm trio with good results. You'll see lots of folks on here using that and advanced nutrients. Start off at 1/4 strength with whatever you choose. These your first auto's?
Yep, well the guys that started the company are. Your beans are coming from within the US(unless somethin cray happened) so if you are in MI you will have your beans no later than Thursday if they shipped today. If you get the MBAP you should come enter the ManBearAlienPig friendly grow off competition. We would love to have ya, also you should come to the Live Stoners thread and introduce yourself to everyone, it is a great way get to know everyone and get folks to come to your journals
Ok....how do I get to the stoner feed...and how do I enter the grow off, I'm a new grower, only all most a solid two years doing so, so I'm not as good as y'all yet...but I'm loving all the feed back .....thanks

Im not standing up for anyone but i got an email to say my order had been dispatched 8 or 9 days after i placed my order, probably more like 4/5 days after I had paid...I received all the tracking information but the package seemed to sit in Spain for roughly 2 weeks. I had my order in my hands 2 days after the package arrived in the UK so part of me think its just he spanish postal service not the people you have working for yourself. Obviously that might be different behind closed doors but I dont expect a next day delivery service as its a small business and its very niche...its not like you are amazon just posting out cameras and tv's to people...your providing a natural product which will could have 1 or 2 days delay up to 1/2 weeks when growing...i think anyone that believes their order should be with them next day when ordering direct should probably rethink a lot about what they are ordering and what it is (but that could just be my opinion and how i believe supporting independent businesses should work)....you guys provide a stunning service and always sort out the customers with insane amounts of freebies, to the point ive given some away to friends to test and they have ended up placing orders! you almost double everyone orders, ive only ordered from 2 other seed banks and they gave 1 or 2 free seeds on orders that easily match the value if not more...ive done 2 orders with you guys and im dead set on who im going to keep ordering from...great service, great people, and amazing genetics....i dont see a few 'late' orders tarnishing that reputation for me and a lot others anyway!
Right....I love these guys...they got a customer for life in me.

Oh and I don't know how long I have been meaning to do this, but I need to give a special shout out to @mephisto for their super swaggy sticker game! I have yet to get two of the same stickers lol Just another example of the badassery that is Mephisto Genetics!

Quick question! Is the White N Bubbly strain officially done/gone for good?

Hey @mephisto I want to thank you for working with me I asked a while back if you had anymore orange crack and a month and a half later we were able to sort it out as my freebie and I received 12 orange crack seeds I'm guessing for my patience (which was still too generous but appreciated) now I do have a question as I ordered all 3 packs of Beary white,skylar white, and toofless alien. All the packs had 5 seeds with your extra seeds except the skylar white only had 1 seed which was odd because even the 1 seed packs have atleast 2 seeds. Now I'm not asking for a replacement cuz u guys take care of us regardless already. I just wanted to bring it to your attention as I was planning on running 3 outside and only found the 1 seed in the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back