Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv read this thread from the start and enjoyed reading it ,with alot of info that is being rewritten some from Mitch and the community ,like many understanding people know this is a small business run by very few workers and its not simple or easy to run a business at times the stress that comes from trying to make the client have a good experience from unseen or planned events is difficult.
Mitch and his crew will take care of business if you are reasonable and even when its not their fault they still try to make things right.Be patient
I dont know how anyone outside of an obtuse,self obsessed neophyte could see this as anything but this human being a stand up artisan in an area where few if any will care.

Hey coolbunny,
And anyone affected of late,

Unfortunately we've had issues at both ends of the order dept. bill was out of commission for a couple of days - which has a knock on effect, but he's back in business now.

The Spain to U.K. Post has also been deathly slow around the 420 order period, I'm not sure if there's anyone still waiting on those specifically - but these all were shipped several weeks ago, so at the mercy of the postal systems

However if by the end of the week you're still empty handed I'll make sure they are re-shipped, at no cost to you guys obviously.

Worse still, with bill back in commission, our US shipper has had a bunch of problems to deal with that put him out of commission for almost a week.

I appreciate that's not your guys concern or problem, you've paid your hard earned money and put your faith in Mephisto and you deserve good service but I just want to assure everyone that you will be sorted out one way or another.

This is a big point of stress for me too, as essentially I'm now removed from the ordering process as I have my hands in plants from dusk 'til dawn and otherwise doing my best to organize everything else. So I have to trust these guys to do their work and be professional about it. Long story short I've said if they don't get their acts together sharpish it's going to force a restructure of the company and that's not going to be in anyone's interests. But I worked long and hard to create a good reputation putting service and customers first and it doesn't take but a few weeks to undermine those years that I put in.

Kind regards, and apologies from the heart.
Mitch
Give it up for GodDamn [HASHTAG]#Mitch[/HASHTAG]

Hey coolbunny,
And anyone affected of late,

Unfortunately we've had issues at both ends of the order dept. bill was out of commission for a couple of days - which has a knock on effect, but he's back in business now.

The Spain to U.K. Post has also been deathly slow around the 420 order period, I'm not sure if there's anyone still waiting on those specifically - but these all were shipped several weeks ago, so at the mercy of the postal systems

However if by the end of the week you're still empty handed I'll make sure they are re-shipped, at no cost to you guys obviously.

Worse still, with bill back in commission, our US shipper has had a bunch of problems to deal with that put him out of commission for almost a week.

I appreciate that's not your guys concern or problem, you've paid your hard earned money and put your faith in Mephisto and you deserve good service but I just want to assure everyone that you will be sorted out one way or another.

This is a big point of stress for me too, as essentially I'm now removed from the ordering process as I have my hands in plants from dusk 'til dawn and otherwise doing my best to organize everything else. So I have to trust these guys to do their work and be professional about it. Long story short I've said if they don't get their acts together sharpish it's going to force a restructure of the company and that's not going to be in anyone's interests. But I worked long and hard to create a good reputation putting service and customers first and it doesn't take but a few weeks to undermine those years that I put in.

Kind regards, and apologies from the heart.
Mitch
One of the only companies with such a commitment to customer satisfaction. The standard fall back is usually to blame the customer for any issues. Your company values the people who put their trust in your strains. Very commendable.

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.

Nice one Mephisto.....:kusht:...

What we always say is you judge a company on their after sales service.

Any Company can have a bad day...how they Handle Problems is the Biggest Clue to how Good they really are.

Having a pro-active customer feed back/service thread is a Bonus...:tiphat:..Thank You Mephisto
I
Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
I got my beans today. Thank you Sooooo much

First ever seeds I Ordered was some toof decay seeds and even got chucked in x3 white crack. I didn't even know they was there. Fast service and quick delivery to the UK.

I mean First Ladies and gents I mean I've popped my cherry with mephisto. I thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First ever seeds I Ordered was some toof decay seeds and even got chucked in x3 white crack. I didn't even know they was there. Fast service and quick delivery to the UK.

I mean First Ladies and gents I mean I've popped my cherry with mephisto. I thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoard those Whit Crack beans! They are FIRE, and will not be released or remade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back