Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's seven

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Don't give it a lot of concern. I've been dealing with them for 3 years, A few times I've had my beans from Spain to the area you were born in, in less than a week, and other times 2 to 3 weeks. Sometimes that Spain postal is slow, and sometimes it's the US customs slowing things up. But, I predict you'll be happy in the end.

I'm in the states also

There is no reason to fret we promise, Mitch and the @mephisto crew is the best in the game period. They do things right and are just as stand up as can be. Like @Margahooja and @Ripper said you will get them and you will be really happy when you get em. One thing you will not have to worry about is getting ripped off. That is why there is 157 pages of folks sayin how awesome these guys are

There is no reason to fret we promise, Mitch and the @mephisto crew is the best in the game period. They do things right and are just as stand up as can be. Like @Margahooja and @Ripper said you will get them and you will be really happy when you get em. One thing you will not have to worry about is getting ripped off. That is why there is 157 pages of folks sayin how awesome these guys are
They hit me up today, and said it's been shipped today, and they apologized for the delay.[emoji3]

They hit me up today, and said it's been shipped today, and they apologized for the delay.[emoji3]

Sweet, and honestly any time there has every been any kind of hiccup(like once they were a little delayed in shipping, and once there was a strain or two I wanted not in stock) both times they almost tripled my order. I promise you will be super stoked when your package arrives, but you got to promise when you get em to come back here and tell everyone how awesome Mitch and the gang are lol. Not really, I am just joshin with ya : ) happy growing my friend. Start a journal and tag me I would love to follow along with a new meph head!

Sweet, and honestly any time there has every been any kind of hiccup(like once they were a little delayed in shipping, and once there was a strain or two I wanted not in stock) both times they almost tripled my order. I promise you will be super stoked when your package arrives, but you got to promise when you get em to come back here and tell everyone how awesome Mitch and the gang are lol. Not really, I am just joshin with ya : ) happy growing my friend. Start a journal and tag me I would love to follow along with a new meph head!
I'm just happy to know I get to try them out. I've heard only great things about their genetics. I feel as if its Christmas all over again....I CANT WAIT!!! I might just sleep on my lawn next to the mailbox...lol

Is it true they are from spain?

Yep, well the guys that started the company are. Your beans are coming from within the US(unless somethin cray happened) so if you are in MI you will have your beans no later than Thursday if they shipped today. If you get the MBAP you should come enter the ManBearAlienPig friendly grow off competition. We would love to have ya, also you should come to the Live Stoners thread and introduce yourself to everyone, it is a great way get to know everyone and get folks to come to your journals

Love you guys but unfortunately there seems to be a plethora of ordering issues. I ordered some beans the Monday before last [order number 12241]. I know Bill lost internet, and he contacted me that Friday. Payment was received by them the following Monday, and told me id receive an email telling me it shipped. A week later, I haven't heard from Jez [I'm American] or Bill. Just looking for some clarity here, keep up the great work.

Hey coolbunny,
And anyone affected of late,

Unfortunately we've had issues at both ends of the order dept. bill was out of commission for a couple of days - which has a knock on effect, but he's back in business now.

The Spain to U.K. Post has also been deathly slow around the 420 order period, I'm not sure if there's anyone still waiting on those specifically - but these all were shipped several weeks ago, so at the mercy of the postal systems

However if by the end of the week you're still empty handed I'll make sure they are re-shipped, at no cost to you guys obviously.

Worse still, with bill back in commission, our US shipper has had a bunch of problems to deal with that put him out of commission for almost a week.

I appreciate that's not your guys concern or problem, you've paid your hard earned money and put your faith in Mephisto and you deserve good service but I just want to assure everyone that you will be sorted out one way or another.

This is a big point of stress for me too, as essentially I'm now removed from the ordering process as I have my hands in plants from dusk 'til dawn and otherwise doing my best to organize everything else. So I have to trust these guys to do their work and be professional about it. Long story short I've said if they don't get their acts together sharpish it's going to force a restructure of the company and that's not going to be in anyone's interests. But I worked long and hard to create a good reputation putting service and customers first and it doesn't take but a few weeks to undermine those years that I put in.

Kind regards, and apologies from the heart.
Mitch

Yep, well the guys that started the company are. Your beans are coming from within the US(unless somethin cray happened) so if you are in MI you will have your beans no later than Thursday if they shipped today. If you get the MBAP you should come enter the ManBearAlienPig friendly grow off competition. We would love to have ya, also you should come to the Live Stoners thread and introduce yourself to everyone, it is a great way get to know everyone and get folks to come to your journals
That's awesome, I love their back story

This is a big point of stress for me too, as essentially I'm now removed from the ordering process as I have my hands in plants from dusk 'til dawn and otherwise doing my best to organize everything else. So I have to trust these guys to do their work and be professional about it. Long story short I've said if they don't get their acts together sharpish it's going to force a restructure of the company and that's not going to be in anyone's interests. But I worked long and hard to create a good reputation putting service and customers first and it doesn't take but a few weeks to undermine those years that I put in.

Im not standing up for anyone but i got an email to say my order had been dispatched 8 or 9 days after i placed my order, probably more like 4/5 days after I had paid...I received all the tracking information but the package seemed to sit in Spain for roughly 2 weeks. I had my order in my hands 2 days after the package arrived in the UK so part of me think its just he spanish postal service not the people you have working for yourself. Obviously that might be different behind closed doors but I dont expect a next day delivery service as its a small business and its very niche...its not like you are amazon just posting out cameras and tv's to people...your providing a natural product which will could have 1 or 2 days delay up to 1/2 weeks when growing...i think anyone that believes their order should be with them next day when ordering direct should probably rethink a lot about what they are ordering and what it is (but that could just be my opinion and how i believe supporting independent businesses should work)....you guys provide a stunning service and always sort out the customers with insane amounts of freebies, to the point ive given some away to friends to test and they have ended up placing orders! you almost double everyone orders, ive only ordered from 2 other seed banks and they gave 1 or 2 free seeds on orders that easily match the value if not more...ive done 2 orders with you guys and im dead set on who im going to keep ordering from...great service, great people, and amazing genetics....i dont see a few 'late' orders tarnishing that reputation for me and a lot others anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back