Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbabubbasmelloscope very soon!
Grape crinkle still some months off

Cheers Mitch

Hubbabubbasmelloscope very soon!- YAAAY!

Grape crinkle still some months off-BOOO!

Lol I know that you guys are working diligently and we are always going to want somethin that is out of stock. I did just notice that sour crack is back in stock, saweeet.

I know Mephisto is legit & all, but man have I got some weird different bs excuses from 2 different people. Ordered beans 2 weeks ago w no conformation. Seems like a couple people on this page have had the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Likely it is due to the 4/20 release.. do you have an order #?

Just to update on my previous post. I received my 420 order today, well packaged and plenty of freebies. Many thanks guys :biggrin:

Quick question. Whats the story on the freebies? Is it a mix match of lucky dips? I like suprises :)

Love you guys but unfortunately there seems to be a plethora of ordering issues. I ordered some beans the Monday before last [order number 12241]. I know Bill lost internet, and he contacted me that Friday. Payment was received by them the following Monday, and told me id receive an email telling me it shipped. A week later, I haven't heard from Jez [I'm American] or Bill. Just looking for some clarity here, keep up the great work.

Just received my package! I have to say I'm delighted, i placed an order for 4 seeds, three 3 bears og and one beary white and i got 14 seeds in total! Amazing, 7 freebies labelled 'msap' and additional seeds with the two strains I ordered. Cannot over state the value this company offers and I'm itching to try out the genetics! I got some stickers as well, I can't wait to kit out my tent lol.

Last edited:
Just received my package! I have to say I'm delighted, i placed an order for 4 seeds, three 3 bears og and one beary white and i got 14 seeds in total! Amazing, 7 freebies labelled 'msap' and additional seeds with the two strains I ordered. Cannot over state the value this company offers and I'm itching to try out the genetics! I got some stickers as well, I can't wait to kit out my tent lol.

cf0c4e103df2cdc4f8623426e1fc7461.jpg
That might be MBAP, a strain they call Man, bear, alien, pig.

Love you guys but unfortunately there seems to be a plethora of ordering issues. I ordered some beans the Monday before last [order number 12241]. I know Bill lost internet, and he contacted me that Friday. Payment was received by them the following Monday, and told me id receive an email telling me it shipped. A week later, I haven't heard from Jez [I'm American] or Bill. Just looking for some clarity here, keep up the great work.
Right....I ordered last week Monday, they received my payment, but I didn't receive no beans.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

My order number....12279. I didn't receive nothing, I got a email that said payment received, last Monday on the 8th. Its the 15th. .still no beans. Smh.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back