Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order number 12104 I paid for my order on the 27th of april, after receiving this

Hi, William

I have tried to get in touch with you a few times but each time my messages came back undelivered so I had to use this alternative email address.

Here is the original payment details email I sent to you last week:

Thank you for placing your order with us!

Apologies for the late response, we got swamped with the promo orders.

Your order total including discount is €180.80 (euros).

I have yet to receive a shipping conformation and it is the 8th of May that is 11 days from payment. Internet down at his location? Why can't he use a cell phone or tablet to log in to his emails? Something else is going on with Bill. Internet down is a excuse. Does not explain why it has not been shipped after 11 days from payment. I do not need a shipping conformation email for you to ship the product.

Order placed on April 20th 2:30am It has been 18 days

What is up with this Mitch?

Can I get my shipping from Spain?

Last edited:
Hi guys, placed an order 12am on the 20th of April and paid as soon as I received the email. It's been almost 3 weeks and the package hasn't left Spain.

Is there some sort of delay or are these times the usual. I'm sure the delivery time said 2 weeks when I placed the order?

I sent an email Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping they are just very very very very busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is 18 days.. also could you have sent them and email with your order number?

Yes, it was just a genuine enquiry to other members that usally order direct that's all. Not sure on the shipping times you see as all my previous mephistos are from seedbanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back