Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto when will you guys be getting more toof decay back in stock? I want to stock up next time because you guys ran out shortly after I ordered them once and I haven't seen them since

The toof decay reproduction run will be finished in a couple of weeks - so figure on about 6 weeks from now.
Cheers Mitch

Placed an order on Tuesday early in the morning, still have not heard back from Bill about payment.. I'm a little worried! Hes usually excellent with replying. Everything going okay with him?

Placed an order on Tuesday early in the morning, still have not heard back from Bill about payment.. I'm a little worried! Hes usually excellent with replying. Everything going okay with him?

Sorry, he was out of Internet for a few days, should be back on track now, any probs please shoot me your order number and I'll get on it.

Cheers Mitch

@mephisto, I paid for my order on the 28th of april, I have yet to receive a shipping conformation, I asked bill a question regarding advice on the quantity of plants that could be grown in my limited space, but more importantly I asked for an update on my order status, this last email was three days ago. I understand that emails do not get answered over the weekend and I can respect your need for down time, I'm just somewhat concerned with the lack of communication after my payment was made, however I just noticed now that you said Bill's internet was down. So unwarranted concerns it seems lol. Any chance I can send you a pm with my order number and you let me know if it's been packaged and shipped?

Finally got these deep blue c f2, and sour hound, from seedsman. Took awhile, but stealth was good, customer service wasn't the best, but they did communicate after a week or so. Either way happy to have more mephisto, ordering direct next, and soon.
Starting them in 2 inch net pots I can see how the roots do, and transplanting is as easy as setting the net pot into the larger pot. Easy as it gets.

Attachments

• IMG_20170506_215332.jpg
    IMG_20170506_215332.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 71
@mephisto, I paid for my order on the 28th of april, I have yet to receive a shipping conformation, I asked bill a question regarding advice on the quantity of plants that could be grown in my limited space, but more importantly I asked for an update on my order status, this last email was three days ago. I understand that emails do not get answered over the weekend and I can respect your need for down time, I'm just somewhat concerned with the lack of communication after my payment was made, however I just noticed now that you said Bill's internet was down. So unwarranted concerns it seems lol. Any chance I can send you a pm with my order number and you let me know if it's been packaged and shipped?

Yes please pm me the details
Thanks Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back