Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order number 12104 I paid for my order on the 27th of april, after receiving this

Hi, William

I have tried to get in touch with you a few times but each time my messages came back undelivered so I had to use this alternative email address.

Here is the original payment details email I sent to you last week:

Thank you for placing your order with us!

Apologies for the late response, we got swamped with the promo orders.

Your order total including discount is €180.80 (euros).

I have yet to receive a shipping conformation and it is the 8th of May that is 11 days from payment. Internet down at his location? Why can't he use a cell phone or tablet to log in to his emails? Something else is going on with Bill. Internet down is a excuse. Does not explain why it has not been shipped after 11 days from payment. I do not need a shipping conformation email for you to ship the product.

Order placed on April 20th 2:30am It has been 18 days

What is up with this Mitch?

Can I get my shipping from Spain?
Order number 12104 I paid for my order on the 27th of april, after receiving this

Hi, William

I have tried to get in touch with you a few times but each time my messages came back undelivered so I had to use this alternative email address.

I have yet to receive a shipping conformation and it is the 8th of May that is 11 days from payment. Internet down at his location? Why can't he use a cell phone or tablet to log in to his emails? Something else is going on with Bill. Internet down is a excuse. Does not explain why it has not been shipped after 11 days from payment. I do not need a shipping conformation email for you to ship the product.

420 backlog blues!

Hi guys, placed an order 12am on the 20th of April and paid as soon as I received the email. It's been almost 3 weeks and the package hasn't left Spain.

Is there some sort of delay or are these times the usual. I'm sure the delivery time said 2 weeks when I placed the order?

3 weeks isn't Unusual it depends on your location, please pm me about it

Hi, William

Is this now sorted? I did enquire for you.
You're right you should have had this long ago being over the pond.

Sorry all on the delays, Mitch

You and I are on the same page, I was telling Archie not so long ago that I was looking for these two as well
Been long awaited! I'm currently growing some sour bubblies amongst a plethora of mephisto strains, but the straight up bubblegum enticed the shit outta me :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back