Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to @mephisto for the bad ass prize pack!!!
Wearing the black farm friends shirt today!!!
...If you where wondering about the Moonshine Clothing collaboration they did, the shirts are soft, and the quality is on a whole 'nother level!!! (Probably the best quality t-shirts I own honestly.)
Can't thank you guys enough!!!
58c9d8b17ebea2f63e2610693f5ea214.jpg
c0cf80fb2af9becb81f35e4a5b559ea9.jpg

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to @mephisto for the bad ass prize pack!!!
Wearing the black farm friends shirt today!!!
...If you where wondering about the Moonshine Clothing collaboration they did, the shirts are soft, and the quality is on a whole 'nother level!!! (Probably the best quality t-shirts I own honestly.)
Can't thank you guys enough!!!
58c9d8b17ebea2f63e2610693f5ea214.jpg
c0cf80fb2af9becb81f35e4a5b559ea9.jpg
I like that black one alot, been eyeing it since I recently found the site. Lol I'm behind, I do have some beans coming though. Now that I know I can order direct. I'm wondering if anyone can help me. Maybe @Mitch can. Looking for something good outdoors. I'm playing with the idea of toofless alien, stilton special, northern cheese haze, and s.o.d.k.a.. Am I already on the right track? I hope so because I like those, lol especially the Northern Cheese Haze and the s.o.d.k.a. hell all of them. Im liking the 2 I Named most tho, I think, as I'm a fan of northern lights and cheese. I've grown some awesome L.A. Cheese. I also like sour diesel and anything orange. Anyways any help would be much appreciated. Thanks y'all, and may the grow gods bless you...

I like that black one alot, been eyeing it since I recently found the site. Lol I'm behind, I do have some beans coming though. Now that I know I can order direct. I'm wondering if anyone can help me. Maybe @Mitch can. Looking for something good outdoors. I'm playing with the idea of toofless alien, stilton special, northern cheese haze, and s.o.d.k.a.. Am I already on the right track? I hope so because I like those, lol especially the Northern Cheese Haze and the s.o.d.k.a. hell all of them. Im liking the 2 I Named most tho, I think, as I'm a fan of northern lights and cheese. I've grown some awesome L.A. Cheese. I also like sour diesel and anything orange. Anyways any help would be much appreciated. Thanks y'all, and may the grow gods bless you...

Outdoors, anything is possible but it really depends on your climate. Have a read of the strainguide for a better idea.
http://www.mephistogenetics.com/mephisto

Outdoors, anything is possible but it really depends on your climate. Have a read of the strainguide for a better idea.
http://www.mephistogenetics.com/mephisto
I'm about 38.9784° N, 76.4922° W, considered mid-atlantic/southern region. I have the strain guide saved, lol been reading and going back and forth with myself for a week or so now. I read entirely too much about too much, mostly cannabis though. I go from grow book to grow book to Stephen King to grow book lol thanks @Mitch only problem I had, which isn't that big of a problem was I couldn't get the guide to download. Probably a problem on my end. I've got Skywalker and sour livers going now. And other on the way, I think I mentioned that already. Just want to get my hands on more while it's still early. I do photos as well. May have bitten off more than I can chew already, but it'll be fun and keep me busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back