Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I never got an email confirming my 420 order. I usually get a confirmation email I never got one .

You should receive two automated emails immediately after placing your order - a thank you for shopping with us. And another that has your details/order number on.

If you didn't receive those emails, and after the checkout weren't taken back to a site page again that says thanks but displays your order number - then your order may not have been placed correctly

However if it's the email manually written by bill with the payment details and the cost of your order that you're waiting for, some of those may still need to be sent out

Cheers Mitch

You should receive two automated emails immediately after placing your order - a thank you for shopping with us. And another that has your details/order number on.

If you didn't receive those emails, and after the checkout weren't taken back to a site page again that says thanks but displays your order number - then your order may not have been placed correctly

However if it's the email manually written by bill with the payment details and the cost of your order that you're waiting for, some of those may still need to be sent out

Cheers Mitch

Yeah Mitch I don't think my order was placed correctly I never got the confirmation email. Is it too late to fix? I didn't get the Automatic email. I just figured since it was a busy that's why.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back