Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

The discount will be calculated and applied manually - and will be reflected in the price emailed to you in response to your orders -
Not the price you see in the checkout/cart

Cheers all!
And on this note, dozens of buttholes just unclenched collectively.

Super stoked about today. Started germing a 3bears in celebration.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get a hold of some SODK seeds but it is proving difficult to get a hold of anything Mephisto right now in UK ... even your own website seems to be out of stock on virtually everything.

I am looking for big plants and relatively stable genetics which grow in the 4 per 1.2 x 1.2 m range, I suppose 6 per 1.2 x 1.2 m would also be acceptable.

Can you help?

Look brother, I don't know exactly what you are looking for. And yes, most of their strains are out of stock most of the time. That shit speaks volumes. I can just tell you this; I have been rocking whatever they have in stock for the past 6 months. It never matters what it is........put 6-9 plants in a 3x3' tent in 2g buckets with a decent organic nute, and I promise, you will have at least a pound of some of the most golf ball dense, tasty fucking crazy potent smoke you have ever had. I just got my SODK a couple weeks ago. I will tag you in xyz. That shit was out forever!!!! But @mephisto sent me some Orange Crack freebies few months back. If this SODK is stronger than OC........HOLY FUCK! What I am saying brother, or sister, is that it NEVER matters with Mephisto.

Last edited:
Look brother, I don't know exactly what you are looking for. And yes, most of their strains are out of stock most of the time. That shit speaks volumes. I can just tell you this; I have been rocking whatever they have in stock for the past 6 months. It never matters what it is........put 6-9 plants in a 3x3' tent in 2g buckets with a decent organic nute, and I promise, you will have at least a pound of some of the most golf ball dense, tasty fucking crazy potent smoke you have ever had. I just got my SODK a couple weeks ago. I will tag you in xyz. That shit was out forever!!!! But @mephisto sent me some Orange Crack freebies few months back. If this SODK is stronger than OC........HOLY FUCK! What I am saying brother, or sister, is that it NEVER matters,with Mephisto.
:yeahthat:

This Meph-Head just added stickers to their Rite in the Rain notebook. I use it for my Plant ID classes and Phytotechnology class.
IMG_6333.JPG IMG_6334.JPG

For some reason I never got an email confirming my 420 order. I usually get a confirmation email I never got one .

For some reason I never got an email confirming my 420 order. I usually get a confirmation email I never got one .
Me either last year it took a few days

Well I got the confirmation email but it the one asking for payments check your spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back