Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a hold of some SODK seeds but it is proving difficult to get a hold of anything Mephisto right now in UK ... even your own website seems to be out of stock on virtually everything.

I am looking for big plants and relatively stable genetics which grow in the 4 per 1.2 x 1.2 m range, I suppose 6 per 1.2 x 1.2 m would also be acceptable.

Can you help?

Per Mitch's 4-20 promo post, they are making all strains unavailable or "sold out" except for the new releases. SODK was in stock this morning so I'm sure it still is.. I'd give it till after the promo..
View attachment 734108

Hey guys! I think everything is covered in the above. But any more questions feel free to ask.

All other strains apart from those mentioned will be placed out of stock for that day, would love to have a bigger sale with that discount on everything but there's just not enough stock on hand over the pond to enable it, and I don't want to get into a situation of orders being paid for that we can fulfill there and then.

Cheers and happy 4/20 in advance!
Mitch

Thanks prophetiko. I still don't really understand though. I guess I better try find this promo thread.

Ok so this is all really wonderful and these cheesy strains look great but we have cheese coming out of our ears round these parts... either that or lemon.... if you focus enough you can almost smell it in the street!

I just need some SODK by the weekend..... just 7 :smoking:

and i already paid for them.... since your reseller doesn't seem to update their site very often....

I'll just deal with you guys direct in future as I should have done to start with.

Should I just tell your reseller to hold the order for another 24 - 36 hours and I can get my sodk shipped friday?

Ok so this is all really wonderful and these cheesy strains look great but we have cheese coming out of our ears round these parts... either that or lemon.... if you focus enough you can almost smell it in the street!

I just need some SODK by the weekend..... just 7 :smoking:

and i already paid for them.... since your reseller doesn't seem to update their site very often....

I'll just deal with you guys direct in future as I should have done to start with.

Should I just tell your reseller to hold the order for another 24 - 36 hours and I can get my sodk shipped friday?

Hey man, there should be sodk in the U.K., we sent a load a couple of weeks back now.

I can't really help if you need them by the weekend, we have them here also, but shipping time from here would be 1-2 weeks, sorry bud.

Cheers Mitch

I'll keep looking... it would help if you know which of your uk stockists I should try and I will just make another order and get a refund on the first.

this 4/20 seems to be turning a little ironic..... :poof:

I'll keep looking... it would help if you know which of your uk stockists I should try and I will just make another order and get a refund on the first.

this 4/20 seems to be turning a little ironic..... :poof:

It's hard to keep track to be honest as once they reach the distributor, they get divided up between on and offline shops. Also the distributor we sent the main restock of don't retail directly.

Or often seedshops online don't hold the stock physically and the distributor acts as a dropshipper for them, or sends to the shop once an order is placed and then on to you once they receive them.

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back