Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's no downside. You'll get used to it. I haven't ordered from anyone else last 3 years.:pighug:
Seriously right!!! I mean why would I?? Just every aspect with these guys is top notch, from such a small team... gotta be grateful to such quality, and KINDness, personal and genetics... thanks again. Just can't say thanks enough really.. @Margahooja i just bought first bag of Potters Gold. Your grows with it and mephistos gear sold me on it. Can't wait. Will be starting grow with it in two weeks

Seriously right!!! I mean why would I?? Just every aspect with these guys is top notch, from such a small team... gotta be grateful to such quality, and KINDness, personal and genetics... thanks again. Just can't say thanks enough really.. @Margahooja i just bought first bag of Potters Gold. Your grows with it and mephistos gear sold me on it. Can't wait. Will be starting grow with it in two weeks
Are you going to do a journal on your grow. I've used Roots Organics the last couple grows because Ann Arbor is the closest store I can get my Potters Gold and I haven't had a chance to get that way. Hopefully soon. I talked to the Potters Gold guy awhile ago and was hoping he'd branch out a little further, but he's staying on the small side.

Are you going to do a journal on your grow. I've used Roots Organics the last couple grows because Ann Arbor is the closest store I can get my Potters Gold and I haven't had a chance to get that way. Hopefully soon. I talked to the Potters Gold guy awhile ago and was hoping he'd branch out a little further, but he's staying on the small side.
Yes i will be doing a journal. I will be growing one s.o.d.k and one 3bog both in 5.5 gallon oxypots with potters gold. Im in Kalamazoo, the grow shop 2minute walk from me. Im lucky like that. Also only one mile from an HTG supply store too... but my neighbor grow shop always has potters gold, as owner was co creator, and founder of company. Im using baccto elite hp soiless right now. Which i actually really like. But want to run a soil grow. Question @Margahooja , did u add perlite. If so what ratio?

Yes i will be doing a journal. I will be growing one s.o.d.k and one 3bog both in 5.5 gallon oxypots with potters gold. Im in Kalamazoo, the grow shop 2minute walk from me. Im lucky like that. Also only one mile from an HTG supply store too... but my neighbor grow shop always has potters gold, as owner was co creator, and founder of company. Im using baccto elite hp soiless right now. Which i actually really like. But want to run a soil grow. Question @Margahooja , did u add perlite. If so what ratio?
I never added anything to it.

What is happening, AFN and Mitch? Only started running your gear 6 months ago. I am a BIG fan! Great genetics and consistency, and potency equal to any photo strain that I have ever smoked. The icing on the cake is the unprecedented customer service you guys provide. The best I have ever encountered in this, or any industry.

I have a couple of questions for you, Mitch. I just planted 2 x S.O D K. I have seen pics of these ladies here. They can be HUGE. I run modified hempy style. Should I top the plants in 5 gallon buckets, use 2 gallon buckets and just a little lst, or just pick a bucket size and leave them alone? I am in a 5x5 space, but I run different strains, so canopy height is important. However, I don't want to sacrifice too much yield on these girls. I have never tried these, but I have heard all of the great reviews.

I know you are a busy guy, but any help will be appreciated. Keep up the greatness brother. :bighug:

DSCN0513.JPG

The brown on leaf tips are where the seed shell didn't want to let go. I had to take them off with a toothpick, but they are doing well.

Here are the mods that I am growing in.

DSCN0514.JPG

DSCN0516.JPG

Switched over to green buckets. They are closer to 3g pots. Both white and green pots will also have holes drilled into the very bottom of the pot.

Last edited:
What is happening, AFN and Mitch? Only started running your gear 6 months ago. I am a BIG fan! Great genetics and consistency, and potency equal to any photo strain that I have ever smoked. The icing on the cake is the unprecedented customer service you guys provide. The best I have ever encountered in this, or any industry.

I have a couple of questions for you, Mitch. I just planted 2 x S.O D K. I have seen pics of these ladies here. They can be HUGE. I run modified hempy style. Should I top the plants in 5 gallon buckets, use 2 gallon buckets and just a little lst, or just pick a size bucket and just leave them alone? I am in a 5x5 space, but I run different strains, so canopy height is important. However, I don't want to sacrifice too much yield on these girls. I have never tried these, but I have heard all of the great reviews.

I know you are a busy guy, but ant help will be appreciated. Keep up the greatness brother. :bighug:

View attachment 735205

The brown on leaf tips are where the seed shell didn't want to let go. I had to take them off with a toothpick, but they are doing well.

Roasty mctoasty might be the guy to ask. He runs a lot of our gear in hempy's and I believe has an sodk in 5gal now, versus the smaller hempy's he usually runs

We grow exclusively in soil so I can't really give too specific info about other setup's

They will handle lst or other forms of training without issue though providing there's a good environment and growth on them.

Cheers Mitch

I have a couple of questions for you, Mitch. I just planted 2 x S.O D K. I have seen pics of these ladies here. They can be HUGE. I run modified hempy style. Should I top the plants in 5 gallon buckets, use 2 gallon buckets and just a little lst, or just pick a size bucket and just leave them alone? I am in a 5x5 space, but I run different strains, so canopy height is important. However, I don't want to sacrifice too much yield on these girls. I have never tried these, but I have heard all of the great reviews.

I know you are a busy guy, but ant help will be appreciated. Keep up the greatness brother. :bighug:

View attachment 735205

Are you in coco? If so, 2 gallon is working great for me. That girl is taking up about 9 sq. ft. with giant cola's. If you want to go bigger, plan on a monster.
Never topped an auto, but i can say she is very pliable, until she isn't. She seems to harden overnite once she starts flowering hard.

Once again........customer service, brother! Did not expect such a fast answer, Mitch. Roasty was right on your heels! I already stopped by to thank him. I love your company, man. I had to rep you. I am also really digging this site. A lot more help from members here than on most other sites; and come on.......where else you gonna go to get such a vast amount of auto specific info?

On another note, I found an old farmers container mix called the 5-1-1 mix. I am not sure where it originated, but it calls for 5 parts large pine bark, 1 part compost and 1 part perlite in 20l bucket. He recommends no more than a couple handfuls of ewc and same with dolomite lime, to maintain aeration. Feed with fish emulsion during veg, and top dressing with your favorite organic ferts for bloom. You sent me some Ripley's OG as freebies with my SODK. I could not believe it, but was extremely happy about that. I am going to try this mix with 1 or 2 buckets, depending on space. I will document this in Mephisto's journal section. Thanks again, and good growing to all.

Last edited:
I'm trying to get a hold of some SODK seeds but it is proving difficult to get a hold of anything Mephisto right now in UK ... even your own website seems to be out of stock on virtually everything.

I am looking for big plants and relatively stable genetics which grow in the 4 per 1.2 x 1.2 m range, I suppose 6 per 1.2 x 1.2 m would also be acceptable.

Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back