Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I should have just tagged 'em. Thanks for the info anyway, wasn't trying to put ya on the spot! [emoji106]
No problem, just trying help out and offer what I know. Hopefully Mitch will be by and have good news for you on the Walter white.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right on. Still, I assume their beans probably go pretty quick. Would a 4/20 sale be announced in this thread, or? I'm dying to try Walter White in particular.

Hey man, Walter white is currently in reproduction but a couple months off having new stock available.

Related to your question, we usually run/reproduce strains perpetually, two at a time, basically depending on what is out of stock or soon to be out of stock and needed soonest,

Doing strains in pairs a week or so apart from the next batch means it breaks up the workload and doesn't leave too much of anyone task to do in one big hit, which for two of us is ideal.

There are also occasions when we'll run more strains at once, usually up to 4 if they are at the same stage of breeding and will eventually be released at the same time - it makes sense that way

Cheers Mitch

@mephisto - good to know, thanks! I have some blue dream from HSO on deck to run after my current plant finishes, so that Walter should be ready just in time for me to pick some up. :) In general, what would you recommend out of your line as far as up/energetic daytime type strains go?

@mephisto - good to know, thanks! I have some blue dream from HSO on deck to run after my current plant finishes, so that Walter should be ready just in time for me to pick some up. :) In general, what would you recommend out of your line as far as up/energetic daytime type strains go?

It's always a little subjective but for personally for that I'd be looking at hubbabubba and fantasmo or sour stomper , but it depends when harvested , tolerance and quantity consumed etc also :D

Wow!! Another lighting fast order to my door from [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] i ordered one 3pack of sodk and one single 3bog, here's what I got, 5 sodk, 5 Heisenberg special, 2 3bog, and 6 awesome stickers!!!! The generosity of these guys is absolutely amazing, along with the service and reliability i can't recommend mephisto highly enough. Oh and the genetics these guys are putting out really are just fantastic. Im newish to growing, but a veteran of dank LOL. And these genetics really are top notch...
Only downside to whole deal is, mephisto is so good that i will probably never order anywhere else lol... thank you for what you guy's do!!! And how well you do it... Quality service, quality genetics.. excellent communication..

Wow!! Another lighting fast order to my door from [HASHTAG]#mephisto[/HASHTAG] i ordered one 3pack of sodk and one single 3bog, here's what I got, 5 sodk, 5 Heisenberg special, 2 3bog, and 6 awesome stickers!!!! The generosity of these guys is absolutely amazing, along with the service and reliability i can't recommend mephisto highly enough. Oh and the genetics these guys are putting out really are just fantastic. Im newish to growing, but a veteran of dank LOL. And these genetics really are top notch...
Only downside to whole deal is, mephisto is so good that i will probably never order anywhere else lol... thank you for what you guy's do!!! And how well you do it... Quality service, quality genetics.. excellent communication..
You're welcome, and enjoy! :D

That's amazing. That sort of generosity is like a year's worth of grows for a small-scale grower like me. It's rare to see that kind of customer service these days from any type of business but it seems like par for the course with @mephisto !

That's no downside. You'll get used to it. I haven't ordered from anyone else last 3 years.:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back