Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is Creme de la chem? New one?

Hi yes indeed,

It's chem4d x chemdogging, the f4 feminised seeds are in the plants now.

I've been a little lax on updating the mephisto genetics project thread as we've just been crazy busy since November, but projects are still being rolled out and worked through all the same
Mitch

Hey Mitch, what should we expect out of these? sativa/indica?

In pure (photo) form it's in my opinion a straight 50/50 hybrid, with the auto livers using auto blues as the auto donor and the sour livers using sour crack as the auto donor, they're substantially more on the indica side in general but you can come across taller more sativa phenos - there should be test grows knocking around the mephisto forum as well as probably some pages back now I wrote the project details and what to expect from the sour livers in full - I'll be writing the other new descriptions tomorrow

I'm pretty sure you get this question alot @mephisto but can you give us a lil sneak peek at and if there will be a 420 promo. I'm ready to order lol
Read back a couple of pages, new strains and special 4/20 freebies are listed. I think we're all ready to order lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@nizmoKush
On 4/20 we're only releasing the northern cheese haze, sour livers and Stilton special, with freebies just for this drop of manbearalienpig and auto livers,

The ggg#4, yeti, creme de la Chem and auto livers will be harvested over the next few weeks, then need some shelf time and testing so will be available more like June/July time

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back