Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 4/20 we're only releasing the northern cheese haze, sour livers and Stilton special, with freebies just for this drop of manbearalienpig and auto livers,

The ggg#4, yeti, creme de la Chem and auto livers will be harvested over the next few weeks, then need some shelf time and testing so will be available more like June/July time

Cheers

Sour Livers!!! I'll be up early on 4/20 my man! You guys KILL IT!!

Manbearalienpig & Auto Livers

@mephisto I'm excited for the drop. What is the Manbearalienpig & will the States have both freebies?

3bog x ripleys og
And yes both freebies are in both places, but there's limited amounts of each (I think sufficient but, just depends how busy or not it gets) - so I'll write a disclaimer to not bank on those

Cheers Mitch

3bog x ripleys og
And yes both freebies are in both places, but there's limited amounts of each (I think sufficient but, just depends how busy or not it gets) - so I'll write a disclaimer to not bank on those

Cheers Mitch
Man that sounds gooooood! I loved the 3BOG, some really great smoke!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 4/20 we're only releasing the northern cheese haze, sour livers and Stilton special, with freebies just for this drop of manbearalienpig and auto livers,

The ggg#4, yeti, creme de la Chem and auto livers will be harvested over the next few weeks, then need some shelf time and testing so will be available more like June/July time

Cheers
MANBEARALIENPIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back