Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you Mitch told me SODK is in stock.
That's great. Will be ordering first thing in morning... hey @Margahooja ive noticed you use potters gold... the grow shop around corner from me, the owner was co-founder of Potters Gold... How did you like it??? Not to hot for planting seeds directly??? And what nutrients did you use along side?

That's great. Will be ordering first thing in morning... hey @Margahooja ive noticed you use potters gold... the grow shop around corner from me, the owner was co-founder of Potters Gold... How did you like it??? Not to hot for planting seeds directly??? And what nutrients did you use along side?
It's my favorite soil. It's not hot for planting seeds directly. That's how I've been planting. I use General Organics nutes. I've recently changed to Roots Organics soil temporarily. I have to drive about 60 miles to closest store that carries the Potters Gold and I haven't been that way but planning a drive there soon.

Here is mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope the tallest plant in the tent. Was topped at day 18 of life then left to grow 66 days old today;) and the other 2 budding ladies are 3bear og autos 71 days old today;).very solid potent buds and the plants all a joy to grow.fast and strong.cnt ask for better really;)recomed to any grower if u want beautiful plants and beautiful buds.big reps to mitch and the team.for there awsome creations of awsome auto genetics.thanks alot for what u do really appreciated;) top workView attachment 724410 View attachment 724411 View attachment 724412 View attachment 724413 View attachment 7244163bear og budshots;) pretty colours and her buds are huge;)View attachment 724418 View attachment 724419happy growing every1;)
Jesus that's a huge light!

It's my favorite soil. It's not hot for planting seeds directly. That's how I've been planting. I use General Organics nutes. I've recently changed to Roots Organics soil temporarily. I have to drive about 60 miles to closest store that carries the Potters Gold and I haven't been that way but planning a drive there soon.
Awesome,,. Ive seen the results you get!!!! That alone sold me on potters gold.... the guy at grow shop said no need to feed until weeks 2-3... thanks @Margahooja ....

Also making a seed order on mephisto now. And it says click on pay offline icon or we won't get it... but i can't find it lol anywhere on page @mephisto

Awesome,,. Ive seen the results you get!!!! That alone sold me on potters gold.... the guy at grow shop said no need to feed until weeks 2-3... thanks @Margahooja ....

Also making a seed order on mephisto now. And it says click on pay offline icon or we won't get it... but i can't find it lol anywhere on page @mephisto
They must not be working today at mephisto site lol... i got my order confirmation but no payment options yet... the part were it says you must click pay offline has me confused. I saw no place to click on that... as long as i got order confirmation, i should get payment options soon right @mephisto

check junk folder,after ordering 6 times from mephisto it still comes through to my junk mail.follow up mail with how to pay.
:pighug:
Oh i did.. im figuring it's Friday. Im sure Monday i will hear something, if not will check with them. Dont wanna miss that s.o.d.k...

Coffee is a big light mate, 2.5 ft by 2.5 ft.and weighs 57 pound.about 4 stone,she is a heavy weight and does great things.the light ia blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000;) happy growing every1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back