Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are awesome! Love growing your strains, just harvested Toofless Alien a week ago, jarred up yesterday..Fantastic smell. Ordered a few more seeds online (7 seeds total), and unfortunately I didn't see an option to input the member discount code. Talking to Bill while completing the order, he apologized and offered a few extra freebies for the small inconvenience. I received my order yesterday, and didn't have the extra freebies! While I was a little sad, I was ecstatic to get the new seeds germinated. Still love your work!

Sorry about that,

For anyone else - if you make a mistake somewhere in the order process or forget to use the discount code - it could be better to make a fresh order.

When you go to your shopping cart, before clicking 'checkout' you see a button to apply the coupon code

IMG_7091.PNG

Cheers Mitch

Just wondered when the A v T's will be back available please? does auto F2's bring more of the parents into the mix like photoperiod F2's do? just curious :smoking::smoking:

Hey Mitch, regarding order#11855 received money request but it did not have Pay with credit/debit card option. Folks at PayPal said that ya'll would need to resend the correct request. Am eagerly :)) awaiting the opportunity to send you my money.

Hey Mitch, regarding order#11855 received money request but it did not have Pay with credit/debit card option. Folks at PayPal said that ya'll would need to resend the correct request. Am eagerly :)) awaiting the opportunity to send you my money.
Just use their email and hit send money to a friend and select your own payment method in the notes put your order number...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back