Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Mephisto.

After (thouroughly) mixing my Super Soil, do I need to let it rest / cook for a period of time before I use it, or is it good to go?

Grow shop owner was telling me I needed to cook it for a month, but I haven't noticed other peeps doing that.

What's the good word?
Lol

p.s.
Thanks for the Skylar White's with my Super Soil order. The sticker pack is top notch too.

Jah Love
mg

Hola Mephisto.

After (thouroughly) mixing my Super Soil, do I need to let it rest / cook for a period of time before I use it, or is it good to go?

Grow shop owner was telling me I needed to cook it for a month, but I haven't noticed other peeps doing that.

What's the good word?
Lol

p.s.
Thanks for the Skylar White's with my Super Soil order. The sticker pack is top notch too.

Jah Love
mg
I never have and my plants look great

Hola Mephisto.

What's the good word?
Lol

p.s.

Jah Love
mg

No need to let it cook, one of the benefits of the components we use to make it.

:pass:

No need to let it cook, one of the benefits of the components we use to make it.

:pass:
Thanks so much @gbd. Yourself and Mitch have each been there with answers for me on more than one occasion. Feel like I got some valuable experience in my corner.

What can I say? I am really proud to be running Mephisto for my upcoming first grow.

Hope my U.S. income tax refund lands before 4/20, so I can send it immediately to Spain. Lol

Jah Love

mg

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

cant wait for the new strains. all 6 of the new names in the 2017 strainguide. i need em all in my life. [HASHTAG]#mephheadz[/HASHTAG]

Hello friends. Although I've been incognito for a while I had to come up to tell you all what a kick ass strain the Alien X Triangle is... Three to four foot tall giganto's! Check out the pics! I'm hoping for a harvest in the 2-3 oz (dry) range... pretty damn good if you have a 400 watt hps or 600 watt led, so as to raise 1 or two of these gorgeous F2 monsters!
1394a04834ab015b8b1e83bcc2520880.jpg
9a30a8e86820d62cd2d462a0c6785db6.jpg
36ab8795fda6345045017511af646067.jpg
6ff45a02ce5f5e4f438af59db9ff449c.jpg

Best, Rhyce Saroni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back